Wanna do some 2021 Happy Dookmas stuff?

@Dirona the doomies of Amazon should be visiting you around December 22 with a package, and the doomies of USPS will be visiting at some unknown date. I wish I could tell you more about the USPS doomies, but they're a sometimes unreliable bunch. If they stop their sideline of blaming each other I'll be able to get a more accurate date.

@Dirona the doomies of Amazon should be visiting you around December 22 with a package, and the doomies of USPS will be visiting at some unknown date. I wish I could tell you more about the USPS doomies, but they're a sometimes unreliable bunch. If they stop their sideline of blaming each other I'll be able to get a more accurate date.
I'll leave out treats for them to guide them on their way!
Now, though, the question is... what sort of treats would entice doomies to my door?

@Bubble181 You should be receiving presents somewhere around December 10.
I would like to lodge a formal complaint with the Department of Transportation, these doomweasels were way too early.
Yes, ok, I was trying to lure them with a big stash of food, drinks, and victims, but still.

Anyway. Two big boxes (pictures coming but new phone and I'm struggling to get them on my PC and I'll be darned if I make this post on my phone).

Let's open box 1:
IMG20211202131803.jpg
A book! And another book! That's two books, both from my wishlist, and both books I've been wanting to read for a good long time, now, too, so thanks Santa! :heart:

Box 2:

Ah, now I get it. It's been getting colder and colder around here, and I'd been looking for my woolen hats rather than my regular caps...And I couldn't find any. Clearly, the Doomies have first stolen all my warm hats to create a need for a new one....Yes, clever thinking girls and boys!
It's a hat for the Kennesaw State University Marching Band. Now why would anyone send me that?! :cool:
Tried it, went for a walk in the snow , had a very warm head, it's comfy, it's cool, and I love it, thanks Santa!
IMG20211202131926.jpg
I have three messages from my Santa, but none of them are signed by a name or seem to hold any clue...Maybe Dei or Celt Z because they're more aware of marching bands? But I really don't know who it is. Definitely lots of thanks and love your way, though, great combo of things I've wanted and was looking forward to, and something I wasn't expecting but I really like and can use :heart::heart:

Last edited:
I’m not your Secret Santa, but that’s Rice University, not Kennesaw State, and a college football fan would be familiar with that with no marching band knowledge needed. I would also say there’s very little chance of it being celtz because as someone from New Jersey, I would think Temple University would be her first frame of reference for a school that goes by “Owls.”

I’m not your Secret Santa, but that’s Rice University, not Kennesaw State, and a college football fan would be familiar with that with no marching band knowledge needed. I would also say there’s very little chance of it being celtz because as someone from New Jersey, I would think Temple University would be her first frame of reference for a school that goes by “Owls.”
That makes more sense, and the SS note even mentions "Rice University" so I have no idea where or how my mind managed to jump to KSU. I'll blame corona mind fog (no, I'm not positive, but, I dunno?)

Around here, we just call that “intoxicated,” though one wonders why you would ever choose Corona when you are surrounded by everything Belgium has to offer.

—Patrick
I really don't know much about Belgium other than having a reputation for having the best beer and french fries. But that's enough to have it on my bucket list of international travel destinations.

A delivery by an unknown number of doomweasels in a fleshsuit of humanoid appearance was made!

I may finally attempt to make Buffalo Wild Wings! And set a dreidel boobytrap for unwitting guests, I suppose. Thanks, @blotsfan !

Oh, I was cleaning up old pics off my phone. @Celt Z did you notice the hint i left on your gift mailing box? I was afraid you might not notice because they stuck the postage sticker right near it. I went out to the grocery store specifically for this lol

20211121_193358.jpg

@Tress, your Secret Santa wanted me to let you know that, according to the US Postal Service, the expected delivery will be today.
Post automatically merged:

Hmmm. Should I change my rating? Eh, it's fine. :thumbsup:
Don't pretend. You like being in the corner.

Just a reminder that you should send your gift by Monday, December 13th in order to make sure it gets to your victim in time.

Don't make me put you in the corner with @Bubble181.

A wild Amazon package has arrived. since I’m not showing one inbound from my Amazon, must be a Dookmas Secret Santa gift!
View attachment 39526
Pull out the handy box cutter opener, and find this inside:
View attachment 39527
Thank you very much @evilmike ! This is an item I’ve looked at before, but just hadn’t gotten yet. It may be a few days before I get it assembled, my mother is currently in the hospital and I’m spending a lot of time up there.
I finally had a down day and put it together.

F87B7567-0E7F-44AC-AEC2-93370FAE2EB8.jpeg

Thanks again @evilmike ! I downloaded the app to help with assembling it, being able to zoom in and the colors were easier that way