WandaVision Spoiler Thread

Finished the series. I liked it overall, though there was definitely some room for improvement and some handwavey explanations going on. Onwards to TFATWS if I can ever find it somewhere to watch.

GasBandit

Staff member
Finished the series. I liked it overall, though there was definitely some room for improvement and some handwavey explanations going on. Onwards to TFATWS if I can ever find it somewhere to watch.
I've got the first six episodes on my seedbox, I was gonna wait until I have everything to download it to my plex server, but fiiiine :p Gimme 10 mins.

My wife will give you many hugs and cuddles, if and when it's allowed again and you happen to find yourself in Belgium :-P

There was actually a whole subplot removed. There was supposedly a whole thing about a virus getting out and killing people. From what we know the virus was created by the Power Broker, who then controlled the only vaccines. The Flagsmashers went rogue stealing the vaccines from the Power Broker to give to those that couldn't afford the Power Broker's monopoly, and with the help of moles inside the US Government (Likely Val AKA Julia's character),the Power Broker created John Walker to stop them.

It's likely, considering the whole show also had a deep subplot about the nature of refugees and minority discrimination, they likely felt they were stacking a bit too many "controversial" topics on top of each other for a single show, so they dropped the vaccine plot and replaced most of those scenes with stolen super soldier serum instead, leaving a good chunk of the show feeling disjointed.

It's likely, considering the whole show also had a deep subplot about the nature of refugees and minority discrimination, they likely felt they were stacking a bit too many "controversial" topics on top of each other for a single show, so they dropped the vaccine plot and replaced most of those scenes with stolen super soldier serum instead, leaving a good chunk of the show feeling disjointed.
It's been stated the plague and vaccine subplot were dropped because it was too similar to the pandemic-hell we were all experiencing. Thus we get a disjointed story and reshoots of action scenes in empty warehouses.