Vermintide

It's worth pointing out that potions of strength increase -ALL- the damage you do, including ranged and bombs, not just melee.

I've cleared everything on normal with two friends so far, including a couple runs with all tomes and a grimoire - doesn't feel that tough so far, honestly.

Necronic

Staff member
Helps a lot with a solid group, try doing a 2 grim run with a pug.

Anyways, for the wizard tower I think the best bet may be to just have the full team walk around the circle and clear the flags as a group. They have a lot of health and getting split up there is tough as hell.

I would be surprised if Vs didn't become a thing fairly soon. If I remember right L4D didn't start with it either

I definitely wouldn't try anything above normal without a group, probably not above easy. That said, we just moved up to hard, and it feels tough but manageable. If we had a regular 4th person it'd be pretty stable clearing, I think.

... and now I have a decent green repeater (+30% max ammo) for Saltpyre. Decisions, decisions... I can ether bring a good anti-armor weapon or a good swarm tool/ogre weapon.

At least I got another sword and board for the soldier, so I can do tank stuff when we need it.

GasBandit

Staff member
I noticed last night I'm getting better at doing sweep attacks with the shield, which doesn't use stamina, does do damage, and still has the front arc knockback of shield bashing. The timing of how long to hold down the button was kinda tricky, and it does also kind of leave me open to attacks since I can't block while charging the sweep.

GasBandit

Staff member
I like how episode 2's finale made Dei and Ash look entirely like nancies since they were apparently getting all the rats, but you couldn't see that from my perspective.

I like how episode 2's finale made Dei and Ash look entirely like nancies since they were apparently getting all the rats, but you couldn't see that from my perspective.
Seriously, I got a little mad watching you and Terrik twiddle your thumbs in this video. ;)

ALSO, how we were getting wrecked by a gunner that was right up the ladder from you, and YOU NEVER NOTICED.

GasBandit

Staff member
ALSO, how we were getting wrecked by a gunner that was right up the ladder from you, and YOU NEVER NOTICED.
It wasn't in our line of sight and you didn't call it out!

... never mind that it was like 3 runs after this that I discovered that you can hit "T" to call out a target.

I said there was a gunner, but I mean, it's not like you guys ever heard our frantic yelling, what with all the thumb twiddling you were doing. ;)

I feel, somehow, that this is my fault for always taking Terrik's place as the overeager showboater when he is not around.

You emulating Terrik I mean, not you ignoring our cries. ;)

Necronic

Staff member
Well hey, anyone looking for a group hit me up this weekend. My regulars have been fairly flakey with this game so I could use a regular group. I don't know if I've ever even gamed with any of yall before aside from that period we played Eve.

Oh yeah my Steam name is Hellkyte and I have the same avatar you see here.

My steam ID is Bill Clownton, with a picture of Bill Clownton as the avatar. Usually if I'm playing I'll have at least one spot for people to join us if they want to.

Necronic

Staff member
honestly I still cant figure out how to find people in steam. It should be easier

Ed: also who the fuck is Bill Clowntown

Necronic

Staff member
did you...did you go to Clown Town with it?[DOUBLEPOST=1445661456,1445661426][/DOUBLEPOST]also for whatever reason I don't see a bill clowntown

Necronic

Staff member
I was talking about Gas coming up on it and swinging at the thing a few times and being like "ah fuck it, lets see what's going on over here"

but yeah, I lived, good game.