Ukulele Lady

Cajungal

Staff member
How long do I have to wait for my next request? :biggrin:
Y'all can make requests whenever. Honestly, when I get around to them has more to do with their difficulty and how much I like them than order. There are some, like "Still Alive" that are still a little beyond my level, even though I'd love to play it now.

How abouuuuuut:

Play the video!! He tells the story of the ukulele he's playing

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

PLus: You'd be playing, quite literally, one of the best songs ever written.

Frank Sinatra said it was THE best love song ever written. And if someone knows love songs it's Frankie.

:biggrin:

Cajungal

Staff member
OKAY. Video recorder decided to work tonight, and so did youtube! Another one I'm not thrilled with, but goddamnit, I wanted to post SOMETHING. Anyone remember Batdan? HE'S ENGAGED! And he requested this long ago when I first started. So this is for him. :)

Kiss to Build a Dream On has been one of my favorites for a long while. Flying down the interstate, affecting a Louis Armstrong imitation, while singing along... gets a lot of funny looks.

Cajungal

Staff member
It's a charming song, and very nice to sing along to. Feel free to post a video of yourself singing as Satchmo if you like. ;)

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

And thanks everybody!

Cajungal

Staff member

A request from a family member. Hope y'all like it! New backdrop this time, too. :p

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Also I've noticed since I started doing these with less practice how weirdly my head bobs around when I'm concentrating. Heheh.

Cajungal

Staff member
Guess whaaaaat~

Yes, the quality is awful, but I did it! My webcam and mic don't work anymore, so I borrowed the fella's. :D Felt good to do this again.

Cajungal

Staff member
NECROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'D!

Little brudder played along with me. It was fun. We'll be doing more over Thanksgiving hopefully. I'm annoyed by my airy voice in this one. I'd just eaten some cheese and wasn't at my best, but it was still fun. Been too long since I shared something!

NECROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'D!

Little brudder played along with me. It was fun. We'll be doing more over Thanksgiving hopefully. I'm annoyed by my airy voice in this one. I'd just eaten some cheese and wasn't at my best, but it was still fun. Been too long since I shared something!

That was really nice! I very much enjoyed it.

CG I can't get enough of your ukulele fabulousness ♥
I love the ukulele so much I decided last year I'm going to learn how to play it. My aunt from Tijuana is sending me one next month :D
I will ask you for lots of tips cause you're so so so awesome :****