Former President Trump Thread

His medical was released. He's apparently officially 6'3" (despite being shorter than the 6'2" Justin Trudeau), 244 lbs (fucking please) and has a resting heart rate of 63 bpm (again, fucking please with this bullshit).

His medical was released. He's apparently officially 6'3" (despite being shorter than the 6'2" Justin Trudeau), 244 lbs (fucking please) and has a resting heart rate of 63 bpm (again, fucking please with this bullshit).
I'm hoping the more they are lying about it, the worse it is. And that's the worst thing I've ever wanted for a politician.

figmentPez

Staff member
If it follows the usual pattern, it'll be "It was a simple mistake/He didn't really mean it."
So, not even good spin. The entirely wrong address is not a simple mistake. If he can't fill out a form, he's too much of an idiot to be in charge of a nation. Either that or he's too senile. A simple mistake would have been filling in the wrong zip code, not the completely wrong state on an application to vote.

Dave

Staff member
Have you read this?!? Holy fucking shitballs. Right wing Marines are probably turning themselves inside out trying to whiplash against this. Mattis is a fucking hero icon to the Corps. This is the fucking best!

Dave

Staff member
Mattis is a pussy who doesn't have the balls to explain why he didn't do shit when he was on the cabinet.
Okay, now for the guy who has 0 fucking clue what he's talking about. A Marine. Someone who follows orders. Someone who refuses to speak out against his commanding officer while trying to keep shit together. He was the adult in the room.

What branch were you in to call this guy a pussy? I forget? Army? Navy? Couch? The fuck outa here.

Dave

Staff member
As we all know "I was just following orders" is acceptable.
Again, you have no clue what the fuck you are talking about. There's a fucking HUGE difference between an illegal order telling you to gun down civilians and one where the fucking Commander in Chief wants you to do something that is perfectly legal that you have moral issues with. Just because he didn't like it didn't make it illegal, just distasteful.

Mattis has seen more, done more for the country, and KNOWS MORE than probably this entire board combined. Again, get that shit outa here because it's bullshit and a trash viewpoint from a position of absolutely 0 knowledge or experience. It would be like me telling someone how to do their job because I read something on Twitter that I agreed with.

Dave

Staff member
I want to make it clear, @blotsfan. I like you. I agree with a LOT of your positions. But I have more knowledge and experience with military issues and I'm telling you you are wrong. Take the L and move on.

The money quote everyone is using
We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership
Mattis was there for two of those years. Doing...what exactly? You can read through the thread. Trump was not calmed or tempered during those first two years. He did what he wanted. Mattis gave nothing but support until the end. Sorry your hero isn't as tough as you thought.

Incidentally, I have spent the same amount of time as a military grunt as Mattis.

And lets put it this way, Trump is a much bigger threat to the US than anyone Mattis went to war against in his career. So when he had to face the most important task, he fell flat on his face.

Dave

Staff member
The money quote everyone is using

Mattis was there for two of those years. Doing...what exactly? You can read through the thread. Trump was not calmed or tempered during those first two years. He did what he wanted. Mattis gave nothing but support until the end. Sorry your hero isn't as tough as you thought.

Incidentally, I have spent the same amount of time as a military grunt as Mattis.
As a lieutenant, Mattis was assigned as a rifle and weapons platoon commander in the 3rd Marine Division.
What Division were you in again? Oh, that's right. None. Jesus Christ but ignorance and obstinate is not a good combination. Very right wing of you.

So you are in a job. It's a very important job. But your boss is a fucking nutcase. He keeps asking you to do crazy shit and you keep having to talk him off the ledge or stop him from doing illegal acts. THIS IS DOCUMENTED! Mattis stopped a lot of crazy shit from happening. But is that good enough for the Blots? Nope. Mattis needed to pull out his weapon and assassinate the president. Would that have satisfied your ignorant ranting?

For fuck's sake, man. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. None. Zero. Zilch. You want to get on Mattis's case for rejoining the board of General Dynamics? Cool. I got no problem with you doing that. But the rest of this shit? You are dead wrong and looking like a fool.

What Division were you in again? Oh, that's right. None. Jesus Christ but ignorance and obstinate is not a good combination. Very right wing of you.
My mistake, I meant to say in combat.

So you are in a job. It's a very important job. But your boss is a fucking nutcase. He keeps asking you to do crazy shit and you keep having to talk him off the ledge or stop him from doing illegal acts. THIS IS DOCUMENTED! Mattis stopped a lot of crazy shit from happening. But is that good enough for the Blots? Nope. Mattis needed to pull out his weapon and assassinate the president. Would that have satisfied your ignorant ranting?
Yeah that would've done it.

We keep losing so much by these important people in high positions resigning. When there is no one to oppose, those positions are easily filled with sycophants. All those early resignations are why it's so easy for Trump to steamroll through the process today.

I think it's too late for Mattis to make a difference with people who have already decided Trump is their guy.

In a normal administration, which feels shame and humiliation by a protest resignation, it means something. But Trump feels nothing for anyone but Trump. That kind of monster cannot be moved by anything but posturing and opposition. He is weak and stupid, and he knows it. He has to be fought at every turn.

So performing an illegal act THAT YOU AGREE WITH is perfectly fine, then? Do you not see the lunacy? Or were you being flippant? I hope you were being flippant because Jesus Christ, dude.
"This guy is in charge of the country I swore an oath to defend and is obviously trying to stage a fascist takeover." I'm not saying anything short of that was a failure, but I don't think thats that unreasonable.

Dave

Staff member
"This guy is in charge of the country I swore an oath to defend and is obviously trying to stage a fascist takeover."
And that is a quote from whom, exactly? Your fevered brain trying to get out of this morass of stupidity?

How about this fake quote? "Man, my boss is a lunatic. Glad I'm here stopping him from making legal but otherwise stupid decisions. Gee, I wish he were not the president. If only there was a way besides treason and murder."