Former President Trump Thread

President Bunker says other people aren’t being tough enough
I’m glad our governor(Minnesota) is taking him seriously. He’s announced he’s planning to start sending some national guard home.
Walz said that was discussed during Tuesday's call with President Donald Trump and other governors, where he Trump called governors "weak."

"My point to him was … Saying the world was laughing at the states who aren't taking action — I said, 'No one's laughing here. We're in pain, we're crying. We saw a man lose his life in front of them," he said.

"I also shared with the president that a posture of force on the ground is both unsustainable militarily, and also unsustainable socially, because it is the antithesis of how we live," Walz said.

Dave

Staff member
Yeah that account is a known troll account and far right. I've seen them a lot more than I care to lately, mostly parroting the stuff Fox News anchors spout off as their own stuff.

I'm posting this as a retweet because I appreciate the commentary, and also don't want to risk seeing the masterbatory comments under the actual tweet.

Just learning now that the two clergy of that Church were literally on the Church steps when they got tear gassed. Just quietly offering first aid, water, snacks and hand sanitizer to anyone who asked. You know like the guy in that book fuckface was holding.

Yeah trump didn't even give the clergy notice that he was going to do his photo op there, let alone ask for permission.
"Supposedly" he didn't tell the park police either. They just decided to clear the street and church area with "smoke bombs" and by mere coincident, Trump decided to do his walk a few minutes later. That is what they reporting, anyways, because right....

In case you guys were wondering what the rest of the world thinks of this - we're not laughing at weak governors and silly upstart blackies.
BLM, George Floyd, and variations are trending in literally every country of the EU right now.

1591122771897.png

Kellyanne went after critics of the photo-op for "calling into question his faith."

I do not question his faith.

I deny its existence.

How dare you guys question Trump's faith! He goes to the Church at least once every two years and prays every night in front of the mirror! A true Christian by any stretch!

Last edited:
So, um, your POTUS, said today, that he only visited the bunker to inspect it, was only there for a second or two, then left. It in fact, that is the second and a half time he has visited the bunker.

I'm going to let that one marinate for you.