Former President Trump Thread

It's just easier to solve the crimes you commit. Also a great way to pad your numbers for pay raises.

Last edited:

figmentPez

Staff member
I briefly considered if he believes that he's just given women the right to vote, but there's not quite enough barely-concealed-contempt for that.

See, all this time they've been talking about "shrinking government authority", what they must've actually meant was consolidating government authority, possibly even down to just a single individual?

--Patrick

These people really are so short-sighted they don't realize the next president might be a gay black woman? I mean, it's unlikely to be all three, but still.

One thing of note is that back in 2016, Democrats were pretty high too, at nearly 30%. It's definitely way too fucking high right now, but I see this as one of those things where any time "their" president is in charge, a large swath of people of a similar political mindset are way more forgiving of said president breaking the checks and balances, as long as they do it in their favor. Of course the "opposite" party rates the lowest percentage during that time.

It's pretty shitty we as a nation can fall into that trap.

I am sharing this today as a reminder that President Macron of France, used this same tactic on cheeto to get him to reverse his position on NATO.

I must caution you however that Daffy Duck is still eminently more qualified for POTUS than cheeto.

A thought: would some of these induced labor methods that are out there now result in a doctor getting charged with murder for abortion if the baby is born stillborn, or the umbilical cord chokes the child as its being born?

A thought: would some of these induced labor methods that are out there now result in a doctor getting charged with murder for abortion if the baby is born stillborn, or the umbilical cord chokes the child as its being born?
IANAL but probably yes, since some of the laws, as written, (attempt to) redefine "human being" to be anything past the stage of zygote, which means that a woman is technically guilty of murder if an egg is successfully fertilized but does not implant and is expelled. I have absolutely zero idea how this could possibly be enforced, though. Would menstruating women have to line up at police stations and have their menses sifted for blastocysts?

--Patrick

IANAL but probably yes, since some of the laws, as written, (attempt to) redefine "human being" to be anything past the stage of zygote, which means that a woman is technically guilty of murder if an egg is successfully fertilized but does not implant and is expelled. I have absolutely zero idea how this could possibly be enforced, though. Would menstruating women have to line up at police stations and have their menses sifted for blastocysts?

--Patrick
Yes, and pay out of pocket for it too, because there'd be a law to keep it from being covered by insurance.

True. But not faithfully upholding the office of the president and using the office for personal gain is. Someone should have told him to read the fucking contract before signing.
He did, and said "fuck that noise." Remember when his lawyers said he was going to ignore the Emoluments Clause because following it was "too hard"?

"I am not sure I have. I just go on and try to do a better job from there. I don't think so," he said. "I think if I do something wrong, I think, I just try and make it right. I don't bring God into that picture. I don't."
- Donald Trump, when asked if he had ever asked God for forgiveness for his actions (July 2015)

If we claim we have no sin, we are only fooling ourselves and not living in the truth. But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness. If we claim we have not sinned, we are calling God a liar and showing that his word has no place in our hearts.
- 1 John 1:8-10 (NLT2)

figmentPez

Staff member
Ya know how I've been saying that the President (and his puppet masters) is planning on staying in power by force and is actively trying to shape the military to support him?

Pentagon Concerned Russia Cultivating Sympathy Among US Troops

"...nearly half of armed services households questioned, 46%, said they viewed Russia as ally. "

"'There is an effort, on the part of Russia, to flood the media with disinformation to sow doubt and confusion,' Defense Department spokesperson Lieutenant Colonel Carla Gleason told VOA. "

Russia has been banned from the 2020 Olympics and other sporting events for the next four years by the World Anti-Doping Agency.

What are the odds we see a TrumpTweet(tm) attacking WADA before lunchtime?

fade

Staff member
Let me get this right. The Trump campaign willingly and voluntarily edited Thanos saying "I am inevitable" to superimpose Trump's face. They do realize Thanos was a villain attempting to wipe trillions from existence, right? I bet Hitler had some neato one-liners, too. Why stop at Thanos?

They may think that's still just a little too on-the-nose for the moment. That's for after the election, when they abolish the 2-term limit and rename "president" to "Supreme Chancellor".