Former President Trump Thread

Hmmm, just realized that the verification codes for nuclear strikes are spoken in NATO phonetics. Ain't no way in hell cheeto has learned those yet.

Rudy's dumb, but I don't think he's that dumb... Trump never goes through with his promises, and even if he DID in this case, it would be irrelevant: a president can't pardon crimes he directly benefited from or would have benefited from... if they could, then fucking Reagan would have done it for Oliver North.

Rudy's dumb, but I don't think he's that dumb... Trump never goes through with his promises, and even if he DID in this case, it would be irrelevant: a president can't pardon crimes he directly benefited from or would have benefited from... if they could, then fucking Reagan would have done it for Oliver North.
Trump is too stupid to know better.

In other news, there's chatter that he pardoned those war criminals to play to his "base."

That "base" can fucking burn. I'd Thanos every last one of them out of existence if I could.

Trump is too stupid to know better.

In other news, there's chatter that he pardoned those war criminals to play to his "base."

That "base" can fucking burn. I'd Thanos every last one of them out of existence if I could.
I disagree with Thanossing them all.
On the other hand, what kind of dipshits think people convicted by the US Arme because what they did was so wrong, are still OK?!
I mean, yes, those few idiots who are way too gung-ho about "just kill and rape everytihng in your path", but that shouldn't be a frickin' actual base worth building on.

Kinda like how executive privilege doesn’t cover blanket immunity from congressional subpoenas.
If there’s a law to bend, Trump will try it.

It's fascinating really, and shows how far ICE will go to not enforce immigration laws, but try to show that they are being abused. They set up a school with no classes, and then claimed that because no one went to class that the student visas were illegitimate and the students weren't really here for an education. If this had been citizens, could it have been considered anything but entrapment?

Dave

Staff member
What the absolute fuck? How is this nothing more than a power grab against powerless people? "Pay us money to come to school. SURPRISE!! Thanks for the money, here's your deportation orders."

These people CAME HERE LEGALLY! Isn't that what ICE and the right want to happen? Isn't that what they always say? "We don't mind immigrants. We're not racist. We just only like the ones who come here legally!"

Or are they racist and what they say is just bullshit? I claim Occam's Bullshit.