Former President Trump Thread

How are the right wing conspiracy theorists going to spin this one? NBC faked the voicemails? Giuliani intentionally left fake info in the "accidental" calls in order to own the libs? NBC hacked Giuliani's phone and this is an illegal wiretap?
"Hey viewers. He's a goddamn criminal. You're fucking trash and he's robbing you blind. You're gonna vote for him anyways."

Well I can actually visualize that, Kelly is a general , used to command and used to making decisions based upon evidence and weighing the consequences of the outcome. Not many people abandon that to become early childhood educators.

US special forces killed an ISIS leader yesterday.

That's not the problem.

cheeto gave a childish rambling news conference to tell the whole world about it.

That's not the problem.

cheeto failed to inform the group of eight as required by law.

That's not the problem.

cheeto was golfing during the attack and returned for a staged photo when cheeto learned it was successful.

That's not the problem.

cheeto told Putin about the raid before it started.

THAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM!

Your most staunch enemy was alerted to a covert raid, allowing them to utilize their military's surveillance to it's greatest effect. Giving them untold information about your most secret military hardware and endangering American lives for all future missions.

Last edited:
Oh please, won't someone redo the whole "Would I turn on the gas if my friend Mugsy was in there?" Bugs Bunny routine with this?
(Note: I don't expect anyone here to do it, but this whole thing just sounds more and more like a cartoon)

--Patrick

Last edited:
So they went to a baseball game, the world series with coworkers?

And just left their kid at home?

Fuck, bring the kid in Nationals gear, Melania in an Astros hat and fucknuts in a Yankee hat and it's fricking bullet proof.

DC voted 90% for Hillary. I wonder if someone let him know that this was the likely outcome and he ignored them, or if every even slightly competent advisor he's ever had is gone by now.

A lot of holier-than-thou handwringing and scolding from the left trying to say we're better than that.

No we're not. Reap what you sow, motherfucker. Asshat's had it coming for a long, long time. For once he didn't have a hand-picked audience waiting to kiss his ass.

I feel like we'd all look like this.
I'll have you know that just the other day I baseball pitched an avocado, and not only did I hit my target, but there was also some respectable heat on the throw.

I also threw my shoulder out doing it. So the point is I still had it, but just the one.

I have declassified a picture of the wonderful dog (name not declassified) that did such a GREAT JOB in eating half my food and peeing all over my apartment!962D49EB-6229-4312-8289-9F505582CE5A.jpeg

I'm imagining the war hero dog getting presented a purple heart by cheeto and scarying cheeto away.

Because dogs recognize decent people.

Last edited:
Such bullshit. Lying is a crime even when telling the truth makes criminals look bad! What are they supposed to do? Just a purjury trap.