Former President Trump Thread

His trouble is that he always wants to field four Knights instead of doing the much superior Paladin/Cleric/Archer/Sorcerer build.
(and for those who don't get the reference...)

--Patrick

This is pretty huge though. If there is one thing many people take higher then politics, it's religion, and considering this guy has millions of viewers, it could be pretty damaging for Trump.

I don't expect a lot of them to suddenly vote democrat, but much like the 2016 election, the big issue was lack of people voting rather then too much of specific people voting. I even looked over the numbers, and if you take the votes Obama got in key states during either of his electrions versus what Trump got in 2016, Obama would have won easily. It really showed how much democrats hated Hillary.

Seriously, is nobody checking Trump anymore? Are Republicans hoping he'll say such crazy shit even their base will turn on him so they can follow? Are these guys OK with a "Stable Genius" with "Unmatched Wisdom" and a "Divine Right"? The guy's practically proclaiming himself Pharaoh at this point.

Seriously, is nobody checking Trump anymore? Are Republicans hoping he'll say such crazy shit even their base will turn on him so they can follow? Are these guys OK with a "Stable Genius" with "Unmatched Wisdom" and a "Divine Right"? The guy's practically proclaiming himself Pharaoh at this point.
The only thing that will get them to turn on Trump is if he switches parties to Democrat.

And cheeto appears poised to withdraw from the open skies treaty. Could he be more pro-Russia?

(Open skies treaty allows all signatories to conduct unarmed surveillance flights over each other)

As long as they can get primary'd for going against Trump they'll never turn.

Y'all need term limits, clearly.

As long as he doesn't say anything super crazy like "rich people should pay higher taxes" the republicans won't turn on him.

Finally sanity has come back to Minneapolis!

cheeto has a campaign event planned there for this Thursday, Target Center said cash up front bitch or no stadium. Naturally cheeto is suing for discrimination.

It's actually a rule made by the city regarding pro sports teams not paying for extra police security needed on game days. cheeto is just the bonus.

The Trump campaign might actually have a case for discrimination, btw. They want to charge ~$530,000, whereas recent Trump rallies have cost ~$70,000 in other cities over the last few months. I'm not saying they should be forced to host them, but it does look like the price jumped up significantly because it's a Trump rally.

The
The Trump campaign might actually have a case for discrimination, btw. They want to charge ~$530,000, whereas recent Trump rallies have cost ~$70,000 in other cities over the last few months. I'm not saying they should be forced to host them, but it does look like the price jumped up significantly because it's a Trump rally.
No. The difference is the city covers the cost of security in the $70k example and bills the campaign. Often leaving the city empty handed, as in El Paso where cheeto still owes them $500k.

In Minneapolis the city is charging the stadium to pay for security up front, so the stadium is making cheeto pay up front.

Last edited:

figmentPez

Staff member
I don't see how the price for Trump rallies in other cities comes into play. How much have other events at the same venue cost? Were those other events a high security risk? How likely was property damage at those other events?