Former President Trump Thread

Bolton was fired for disagreeing with Trump too much, so really, no one leaving Trump's administration is good or bad. It's all just shit.

Dave

Staff member
In Memoriam 2019

1. Kevin Seeeney, Pentagon Chief of Staff, January 5
  2. Anthony Zinni, Head of US Envoy to Middle East, January 8
  3. Raj Shah, Deputy Press Secretary, January 14
  4. Brock Long, FEMA Chief, February 13
  5. Heather Wilson, Air Force Secretary, March 8
  6. Bill Shine, Communication Director, March 8
  7. Linda Mcmahon, Administrator of the Small Business Administration, March 29 (left to head a Trump Super-Pac)
  8. Kiresten Nelson, Head of DHS, April 7
  9. Randolph "Tex" Alles, USSS Director, April 8
  10. Claire Grady, Acting Deputy Secretary DHS, April 9
  11. Rod Rosenstein, Deputy AG, April 29
  12. David Redl National, Telecommunications and Information Administration, May 10
  13. L. Francis Cissna, the Director of the US Citizenship and Immigration Services, May 23
  14. Sarah Sanders, Press Secretary (In name only), June 13
  15. Tom Horman, Border Czar, June 16 (was tapped by Trump, but pulled his name out a day or two later)
  16. Patrick Shanahan, Defense Secretary, June 18 (was acting but pulled his name from contention)
  17. John Sanders, Acting Head of CBP, June 22
  18. Bill Wehrum, EPA Chief Clean Air Official, June 26
  19. Alexander Acosta, Labor Secretary, July 12
  20. Dan Coates, Director of National Intelligence, July 28
  21. Jon Huntsman, Ambassador to Russia, August 6
  22. Sue Gordon, Deputy DNI Director, August 8
  23. Joe Balash, Assistant Secretary at the U.S. Department of the Interior, August 22
  24. Andrew Meehan, Acting Homeland Security Secretary top aide and spokesperson, August 22
  25. Madeleine Westerhout, President Trump’s personal assistant, August 29
  26. Jason Greenblatt, Head of Middle East Peace Envoy (thought this was Jared...), September 5
  27. John Bolton, National Security Advisor, September 10
In Memoriam 2018

1. Kristan King Nevins, Second Lady Chief of Staff, January 4
  2. Mark Paoletta, Vice President Chief lawyer, January 5
  3. Daris Meeks, Vice President domestic policy director, January 5
  4. Shannon McGahn, Senior Treasury Official, January 5
  5. John D Feeley, Ambassador to Panama, January 12
  6. Majority of National Park Council, January 13
  7. Carl Higbie, the Chief of External Affairs for CNCS, January 18
  8. Omarosa Manigault, ?????, January 19
  9. Taylor Weyeneth, White House liaison to the drug office, January 24
  10. Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald, CDC Head, January 31
  11. Robert Porter, White House staff secretary, February 7
  12. David Sorenson, White House speech writer, February 9
  13. Jim Carroll, Deputy Chief of Staff, February 9
  14. Rachel Brand, Associate Attorney General, February 10, 2018
  15. George David Banks, Special assistant to the president, February 14
  16. Vivieca Wright, VA Chief of Staff, February 16
  17. Josh Raffel, White House communications aide, February 27
  18. Hope Hicks, Communcations Director, February 28
  19. Gary Cohn, Economics Adviser, March 6
  20. Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State, March 13
  21. John McEntee, Personal Assistant to the President, March 13
  22. Steve Goldstein, Under Secretary for Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs, March 13
  23. Andrew McCabe, Deputy Director of the FBI Director, March 19
  24. John Dowd, Lead Lawyer for Donald Trump, March 22
  25. H.R McMaster, National Security Adviser, March 22
  26. Joseph diGenova, Attorney for Trump (resigned before working for the president), March 25
  27. Victoria Toensing, Attorney for Trump (resigned before working for the president), March 25
  28. David Shulkin, VA secretary, March 28
  29. D.J. Gribbin, Infrastructure Adviser, April 3
  30. Samantha Dravis, EPA Counsel, April 5
  31. Michael Anton, National Security Council spokesman, April 8
  32. Tom Bossert, Honeland Security Adviser, April 10
  33. Ricky Waddell, Deputy national security adviser, April 12
  34. James Schwab, spokesperson for ICE, April 13
  35. Rob Joyce, National Security Council Member, April 16
  36. Thomas Homan, Deputy Ice Director, April 30
  37. Ronny Jackson, Personal Doctor to the President, May 1
  38. Ty Cobb, Lead Attorney, May 2
  39. Dr. Jen Pena, Personal Doctor to the Vice President, May 4
  40. Marc Short, the White House legislative director, June 15
  41. Joe Hagin, Deputy Chief of Staff, June 19
  42. Everett Eissenstat, Member of both National Economic Council and the National Security Council, June 26
  43. Maggie Cordish, Adviser to Ivanka Trump on paid family leave, June 29
  44. James D. Melville Jr., Ambassador to Estonia, June 29
  45. Scott Pruitt, Head of EPA, July 5
  46. Jennifer Arangio, A senior director in the NSC, July 13
  47. Michael Barry, the senior National Security Council director for intelligence programs, July 17
  48. Reagan Hedlund, Policy Director for the First Lady, August 3
  49. Darren Bettie, Speech writer, August 19
  50. Seth Frotman, Student loan Ombudsman (guy in charge of student loans), August 26
  51. Don McGahan, White House Counsel, August 29 (said he would leave in fall)
  52. Stefan Passantino, White House ethics lawyer, August 30
  53. Retired Navy SEAL Adm. William McRaven, Defense Innovation Board, September 15
  54. Arthur Elkins, Inspector General EPA, September 18
  55. Nikki Haley, Ambassador to the UN, October 8
  56. Mary Kendal, Acting Inspector General at the Department of the Interior, October 17
  57. Suzanne Israel Tufts, an assistant secretary of Housing and Urban Development, October 19
  58. Jeff Sessions, Attorney General, November 7
  59. Mira Ricardel, Deputy National Security Adviser, November 14
  60. Jordan Karem, Trump's "body man" and director of Oval Office Operations, November 26
  61. Joe Dunford, Head of the Joint Chiefs, December 7
  62. John Kelly, White House Chief of Staff, December 8
  63. Nick Ayers, Vice President Chief of Staff (was speculated to be taking White House Chief of Staff job) December 9
  64. Ryan Zinke, Head of the Department of the Interior, December 15
  65. Pam Patenaude, Deputy Secretary of HuD, December 17
  66. Jim Mattis, Defense Secretary, December 20
  67. Brett McGurk, special presidential envoy for the Global Coalition to Defeat ISIS, December 22
For those who want a 2017 list...

In Memoriam for 2017

• Michael Flynn, Feb, 14, 2017
  • Michael Dubke, May 30, 2017
  • Walter Shaub, July 29, 2017
  • Sean Spicer, July 21, 2017
  • Marc Kasowitz, July 21, 2017
  • Michael Short, July 25, 2017
  • Reince Prebius, July 28, 2017
  • the MOOCH, July 31, 2017
  • Steve Bannon, August 18, 2017
  • Carl Icahn, August 18, 2017
  • Andy Hemming, August 24, 2017
  • Sebastian Gorka, August 25, 2017
  • Keith Scheiller, September 1, 2017
  • Chuck Rosenberg, Sept 26, 2017
  • Tom Price, September 29, 2017
  • Dina Powel, Dec 8, 2017
  • Paul Winfree, Dec 10, 2017
  • Jeremy Katz, Dec 21, 2017
  • Rick Dearborn, Dec 22, 2017
Casualties of Trump

• Sally Yates, Jan 30, 2017
  • Preet Bharara, March 12, 2017
  • James Comey, May 9, 2017
  • USA Respect and Authority: decreasing every day
Advisory Councils

• the Arts Council
  • the digital economy
  • the job Council
  • infrastructure council
  • Climate Council
  • HIV/AIDS Council

Phew, am I glad I never took up that friend that said we should take shots for every time someone is fired / resigns from the white house this term. I would be dead by now.

Dave

Staff member
Oh yeah! He's the guy who shit himself so he could dodge the draft. Trump loves him some draft dodgers.

Dave

Staff member
Ted and Trump are two of a kind. Both pussies who think they are tough. Both dodged the draft then sit back and praise how well they'd have done in the military. Fuck 'em both.

I'm going to go with @PatrThom on this: I have my doubts he knew who he was when he posed for this or remembers him now. He seems likes the type who would have called Nugent a loser back when he was... I was going to say "popular", but maybe "relevant" is more apt?

IF Trump could remember his name, it's probably because Nugent kissed his ass. I'd be truly shocked if he could remember a name of any of his songs. Or that he was once a singer.

Dave

Staff member
While I have a lot of Trump hate, this video isn't proof of anything. He just got back from a rally. It's late. HE'S TIRED! I look the same way when I get back from gigs. This is no big deal.

Well his tweets go back years documenting the decline.

But the discussion on reddit brought out an aspect I had not yet considered.

cheeto is a narcissist, I don't think anyone doubts that.

cheeto has routinely touted that he knows everything, I doubt that anyone doesn't believe that cheeto believes this

cheeto now is in a role where he is constantly exposed to new information and this is constantly at war with his notion that he knows everything

It's got to be debilitating to be constantly reminded of your own faults, then rising up to ignore them only for the faults to be reinforced in the next briefing 60 minutes later.

So, someone on Twitter commented that Trump's sudden turn on vaping probably meant that Melania caught Baron spitting fat clouds. Then he fucking says just that in a press conference. Jesus Christ.

I love the way he basically takes no ownership of the fact that he fathered any children, other than Ivanka. "She has a son."

What's that? cheeto minions indicted for stealing almost two billion dollars in relief funds from Puerto Rico....odd.

Last edited:
So North Carolina Republicans decided to honor the lives of those lost on 9/11 by waiting for all the Democrats to go to a 9/11 event then have a sudden vote to overturn a budget veto (which was vetoed because it cut out Medicare expansions). Classy.

Now that the very bad hombres are all in concentration camps, next step, the homeless.

Deep Space Nine writers accidentally predicting the future.

Dave

Staff member
So North Carolina Republicans decided to honor the lives of those lost on 9/11 by waiting for all the Democrats to go to a 9/11 event then have a sudden vote to overturn a budget veto (which was vetoed because it cut out Medicare expansions). Classy.
You left out the best part. It ONLY passed because with the dems out they needed less votes for the 3/5 majority. Had the dems been there. it never would have flown. Now here's the next part of this. It still has to go through the senate. And if even ONE democrat votes in favor then it'll be overturned. So it's not a done deal, but the dems have to grow a fucking spine.

You left out the best part. It ONLY passed because with the dems out they needed less votes for the 3/5 majority. Had the dems been there. it never would have flown. Now here's the next part of this. It still has to go through the senate. And if even ONE democrat votes in favor then it'll be overturned. So it's not a done deal, but the dems have to grow a fucking spine.
At this point they need to just say fuck civility and start throwing punches. Literal ones if need be. Stop being afraid of the Fox and Fools. They will crucify you no matter what you do or say, so stop trying to bring them over and just DESTROY THEM.

GasBandit

Staff member
At this point they need to just say fuck civility and start throwing punches. Literal ones if need be. Stop being afraid of the Fox and Fools. They will crucify you no matter what you do or say, so stop trying to bring them over and just DESTROY THEM.
You're operating under the mistaken assumption that democrats care about doing what is right. They only care about getting re-elected, and only do what's "right" as far as the perception is that their opponent is doing what's "wrong," and even then, only so far as the electorate also believes it is wrong.

GasBandit

Staff member
Man we're still doing the whole both-sides thing huh.
It's not a both sides thing, it's more of a "just because something purports to oppose an evil doesn't mean they themselves are good" thing.

I merely pointed out that most democrats are still politicians first, everything else second. Their first loyalty is to the party, not the country. And if "opposing evil" costs them votes, they don't do it.

"Screw the votes I have an agenda" has typically been more of a republican thing. It pretty much defined the Reagan years.