Former President Trump Thread

Fuck the Tangerine Nightmare and his cunt of education DeVos.
The loan forgiveness debacle? Kinda got buried by cheeto firing his PA for telling the world cheeto avoids photo ops with his ugly kids.

But they both got super buried when cheeto live tweeted the days intelligence report on Iran. With pictures. Revealing tons of information about super secret spy satellite USA224.

"The picture tweeted appears to have a resolution of just 20cm 10cm, which is much better than anything available commercially."
There aren't enough eyeroll emojis.

EDIT: Relevant discussion thread on reddit here.

--Patrick

Last edited:
I mentioned to the Missus the other day, that future generations will not believe how galactically stupid cheeto actually is, they simply won't accept it.

Case in point, offering heartfelt congratulations to Poland on the 80th anniversary of the Nazi invasion. No one in the future will believe it.

He committed a crime live on television? Gasp, shock! Good thing the president is above the law.

Not only that but it's a 4 day old projection and things have changed since then. So he's causing confusion in addition to committing actual crimes on TV.

He's just so, WEAK. In everything, literally, the old school definition, not the bullshit millennial one, LITERALLY everything he does is WEAK.

IT'S FUCKING EMBARRASSING!!!

Weak is not a single person honoring their oath and removing this object. Either the against all enemies or defending the constitution applies.

Pelosi won't officially call for impeachment because she's scared of the Fox Noise crowd. That's chickenshit, Nancy. You're chickenshit, Nancy.

Trumpsters don't care about corruption. They don't even care about the economy all that much. What they DO care about is thumbing their nose at fancy-pants coastal elites.

So, what did I miss over the weekend....seems the GOP never once stayed at a cheeto hotel before he became POTUS....odd.

The airforce made a unnecessary stop at the airport next to cheetos Scotland estate to fuel up and the crew stayed at the estate, having never done this before cheeto became POTUS and have done it...659 times since....odd.

The CIA having witnessed cheeto reveal a deep cover Israeli spy in ISIS to the Russians, exfiltrated their own deep cover agents in Moscow, but claim the incidents are not linked...odd.

Chrissy Teigen and John Legend are engaged in a Twitter flame war with cheeto ...normal.

Like oh my God, I am such a square peg, I totally forgot the Camp David Peace Conference, that had to be cancelled at the last second. Which was a surprise to everyone because nobody knew a dang thing about it....odd.

The guy they got out of Russia was so highly placed in their security, he had regular access to Putin and Putin's security briefings and papers. He was the one who made all the crucial links about the election meddling being high up Russian stuff.

The guy they got out of Russia was so highly placed in their security, he had regular access to Putin and Putin's security briefings and papers. He was the one who made all the crucial links about the election meddling being high up Russian stuff.

That's impressive, but Russia still has us beat. Their asset is so high up he's the president.