Former President Trump Thread

That's my new image of America. A child taken to sleep in a gym because her parents were stolen by ICE while she was playing.

figmentPez

Staff member
They took these people when they have nowhere to humanely keep them, and without making any plans for what to do with the children. This is being intentionally cruel and harmful. It's absolutely disgusting, and anyone who voted for a Republican in the last two elections should be ashamed of themselves right now.

Turns out that Koch Food plant was being sued by employees for unsafe working conditions among other things.
When the raid was posted earlier, I was confused because I thought the Kochs were big Trump supporters. And now we have the answer why.

From what I read there were seven different facilities raided, the rest of which did not have similar issues (as far as I know). I'm all in on the fuck ICE bandwagon, but right now I don't think this was any kind of retaliatory measure. Just the usual ICE shittiness.

Normally I'd be inclined to agree with you, but the news has just beaten me down so much that I'm always ready to assume the worst. It's all seem to be getting lately.

I believe the only owner,ceo,boss fella who was ever arrested for using illegal immigrants had his sentence commuted by cheeto.

figmentPez

Staff member
From what I read there were seven different facilities raided, the rest of which did not have similar issues (as far as I know). I'm all in on the fuck ICE bandwagon, but right now I don't think this was any kind of retaliatory measure. Just the usual ICE shittiness.
ICE raids followed a massive sexual harassment settlement at Mississippi plants

Do you really think that a shitty company wouldn't call ICE on their competitors, too? They'd get to punish their workers, and harm their competitors at the same time.

Dave

Staff member
Company is shit. Gets sued for mistreating Hispanic employees. So get rid of the employees. Modern problems...

Company is shit. Gets sued for mistreating Hispanic employees. So get rid of the employees. Modern problems...
If those workers had been unionized, I'm wondering if the company's move to have them deported would be actionable. Not for reporting unregistered residents (which is legal), but for using it as a strike busting action (because it's clear the company didn't care they weren't Americans or residents until this happened).

I'd see it more likely that it leads to a precedent that the presence of even one undocumented immigrant in a union causing a union as a whole to be ruled to be illegal.

1133.jpg
"President Trump and the First Lady pose with an infant who's parents were both murdered in the August 2019 El Paso mass shooting incident. The infant, who had broken bones sustained as his dying mother shielded him from bullets, was brought back to the hospital at the request of the White House.'

Terrible things are happening outside. At any time of night and day, poor helpless people are being dragged out of their homes. Families are torn apart; men, women, and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have disappeared.

When asked about countries issuing travel advisories for the USA due to the increased risk of gun violence for certain groups, cheeto said that the USA will respond in kind.

?

Democrat politicians need to get over this whole "we'll catch Trump being white supremacist/racist yet, just watch!"

Everyone knows. His base loves it. Treat him as that's what he is, whether he denies it or not, and stop acting like the wording is most important. It doesn't stop him from saying racist shit, and if he flat out and said "I'm a white supremacist and love domestic terrorists" most of the Republican politicians would stand behind how brave he is to come out and say it. There has to be a more constructive use of time and energy against Trump than playing gotcha games with no win state.