Former President Trump Thread

“We had a deal with [China], and it was very close, we were just finishing it, and you know my whole life is deals. I know when we have them and when we don’t—like with Mexico, we made a deal with Mexico…they know what we have, and if we don’t have intellectual property, theft protections, the opening of China…if we don’t have the opening of China, if we don’t have the things we negotiated, maybe even more than that…and right now, look, we’re getting 25% on $250 billion worth of goods, nobody ever heard of such a thing, it’s massive amount of money. Don’t play, don’t let anyone tell you that China’s not paying for it, China’s paying for it…and we’re not paying for any of it.Since tariffs have been on, the market has been going through the roof if you know what I’m talking about…Now you have another $325 billion I haven’t taxed yet. IT’S. RIPE. FOR. TAXING. For putting tariffs on…. It‘s been an incredible thing. Am I happy now? Absolutely…. When you say, ‘Are we going to make a deal?’ It’s possible we’re going to make a deal, but I’m also very happy where we are now, we’re taking in a fortune…. There’s no way you can beat the tariffs, there‘s no way you can make that money…[the tariffs] help us in ways that nobody even wants to talk about, that I don’t want to talk about them.”

Why is the rum gone?

"Конечно, мы вмешались в ваши выборы. Вы думаете, кто-нибудь на самом деле проголосовал бы за вас?"

"Конечно, мы вмешались в ваши выборы. Вы думаете, кто-нибудь на самом деле проголосовал бы за вас?"
What makes me sad about this, I can *almost* read this, on sight, phonetically at least, and a step or two after that understand it. *Fark you sister for throwing away my Army Russian Basic Course books*
Of course, we *past tense* in your . . . .. You think, somebody in this *happenings* *not sure the prog is getting into russian tenses* would have or will be talking about you.

Last edited:
Don't worry, his guards won't be the ones related to people from the "shithole countries" this will selectively apply to...

There's a reason why there are no camps at the northern border...
Post automatically merged:

Heh, google translate does a better job of translating it to my language then to english...

Western Liberalism = "dirty Democrats in San Fransisco"

Desegregation busing = "busing is one of the ways to get kids to school"

Oh look, I'm out of rum again.

I will tell that to the people I see wandering around downtown Mesa with shopping carts filled to the brim with clothes and junk. I'm sure they'll be very happy to hear that.

I see none of you have ever experienced a totalitarian idiot regime...

He means he told his people to make the homeless invisible to him... there, problem solved.

Federal court said no on the citizenship question for the census.
Trump said they're doing it anyway.

Here's how I see things going:

The court order is upheld and the census is printed without the CQ.
Trump makes his own census and shows it online as if it's the real thing, with typos and poorly-worded questions, and the citizenship question will be at the top in the largest letters.
Trump cultists will receive their censuses in the mail without the citizenship question, fill it out, return it, and insist there was a citizenship question.

Federal court said no on the citizenship question for the census.
Trump said they're doing it anyway.

Here's how I see things going:

The court order is upheld and the census is printed without the CQ.
Trump makes his own census and shows it online as if it's the real thing, with typos and poorly-worded questions, and the citizenship question will be at the top in the largest letters.
Trump cultists will receive their censuses in the mail without the citizenship question, fill it out, return it, and insist there was a citizenship question.
Then when the population details are released without the citizenship details Trump cultists lose their shit about a conspiracy to cover that up.
If Trump then loses in 2020 Fox Noise reveals that people who worked on the census told them that the areas that went blue all had higher numbers of non citizens.

Last edited:
They don't even need to put it on there. All they have to do is...

- Say they put it on there.
- Right Wing Media will echo that without checking.
- Right Wingers will point to the media as proof that it's on there.
- Voila! It doesn't matter if it's on there, because all the people they care about will think it is. The ones who check will THEN claim it's a conspiracy because it's easier to make that leap than admit they didn't check and watch fake news.

It's the concrete milkshake thing again. It's the pizza place thing again. It's going to keep happening because you can't force people to actually research which news is correct, nor can news sources be held accountable for printing fake news unless it actually violates a slander or liable law.

And remember if there is any delay in putting out the census, the current state of Gerrymandering will stand for at least another presidential election.

figmentPez

Staff member
If Epstein flips on the Tiny-fingered Cheeto-faced ferret-wearing shitgibbon, whatever shall the evangelicals do?
Continue to shout "fake news", "rigged courts", "he's lying to get a reduced sentence", "witchhunt", etc. Just like they have been for every other bit of damning evidence against Dolt45?

I was born and raised Baptist. That's one of the most heavily evangelical sects. I withdrew from that life years ago but I have vivid memories of the cult-like atmosphere that permeates their congregations. Evangelicals will probably dismiss this latest story and convince themselves that the secular world is just testing them again. Evangelicals have a knack for clinging to unfavorable views because they're driven to martyring themselves for their faith. So they will prop Trump up like an idol and, when the rest of the world calls them out, they will pretend they're being persecuted for their faith alone.

To so completely embrace Trump, who is so entirely the opposite of what they should stand for, boggles the mind. I'm almost ready to flat out call him the Antichrist.

This right here is why I said Evangelicalism is a far danger to the country and the world than Islam. Wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and a finger on The Button.