Former President Trump Thread

It was actually rather mellow. Mind you I once adjudicated a 20 minute arguement that consisted only of the "fuck, no, seriously & you".

No, see, she wasn't calling her nasty, he was just saying she was saying nasty things... which is different because i can't admit to myself that he'd lie... or something.

Hmmm, economists have labeled the Mexico tariff as the single largest tax increase in history.

I suppose, just a round about unperceived tax on all goods purchased by civilians. Is that a value added tax?

Hmmm, economists have labeled the Mexico tariff as the single largest tax increase in history.
I suppose, just a round about unperceived tax on all goods purchased by civilians. Is that a value added tax?
I just went to go make this, but it seems someone else we know already had the same idea a year ago:
nmk.jpg

--Patrick

I just want to reiterate, just in case anyone has forgotten, that there's credible allegations that DT raped a 13 year old.

I love that a prominent member of the British government straight up today called cheeto a "sexual predator and racist" and admonished people for not speaking openly about it.

I just want to reiterate, just in case anyone has forgotten, that there's credible allegations that DT raped a 13 year old.

Hah! It couldn't touch him as a candidate, it won't touch him now. It's too easily dismissed as fake news, just trying to destroy him, throwing everything, they're desparate, etc.

And, honestly, the guy's in his seventies. Even if there was a conviction, it'd take 5 years, and the years he'd spend in prison would not mount up to much - he'd be out "for his health" within the month.

The administration is ordering staffers to ignore Congressional subpoenas.

So where are all those "comply or die" folks from the police thread, hmm?

Many of the folks who "back the blue" often do so because they're terrified of dangerous minorities. As far as Trumpsters are concerned, Trump is fighting to preserve white privilege and they don't want to lose that.

Okay, I actually do see what he was trying to say. Does not stop the fact he still can barely handle the english language, but basically he was saying the goal should be to reach Mars, with habitation of the Moon being a stepping stone to that goal, rather then the goal itself.

figmentPez

Staff member
Okay, I actually do see what he was trying to say. Does not stop the fact he still can barely handle the english language, but basically he was saying the goal should be to reach Mars, with habitation of the Moon being a stepping stone to that goal, rather then the goal itself.
Which is a gross misrepresentation of what anyone at NASA would say. This is a pathetic attempt at a strawman.