Former President Trump Thread

Also, it's funny how quickly the Mueller Report went from "Complete Exoneration" to "All Lies" from the Mouth of Orange.
No, you got it all wrong... it's both "Complete Exoneration" and "All Lies" at teh same time...

To Be Fair, You Have To Have a Very High IQ to Understand Trump's Very Cool and Very Legal Very Very Large Brain... That He Uses to Talk About Nuclear!

Dave

Staff member
Next up: The republican party and all Trumpers call McKean a RINO who was never one of "them" and should be discounted. In fact, I'll bet it's already happening.

Dave

Staff member
Trump today tweeted out congratulations to Nick Bosa for being drafted second in the NFL draft. The #1 pick, Kyler Murray, Trump was silent about. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that Murray is black and Bosa is white. Or that Bosa is racist homophobe. Nope. Nothing at all to do with it.

edit: Fixed typo.

Last edited:
Trump today tweeted out congratulations to Nick Bosa for being drafted second in the NFL draft. The #1 pick, Kyler Murray, Trump was silent about. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that Murray is black and Bosa is white. Or that Murray is racist homophobe. Nope. Nothing at all to do with it.
I think that's supposed to say Bosa in that second to last sentence, otherwise wouldn't Kyler also be in Trump's praises?

To be honest, it probably has the most to do the fact that Bosa is a huge Trump fanboy and his Twitter feed was filled with praise for the president.

Of course it was also filled with racist bullshit, far-right nonsense, and other crap you’d expect from a MAGA hat wearing asshole.

But I genuinely believe Trump congratulated him because he’s so pro-Trump. The other shit was just icing on the cake.

"Look guys, i just assumed whatever advantaged the position i wanted to take more, without checking... totally not biassed, i swear!"

figmentPez

Staff member
So, Barr is refusing to comply with a subpoena for the unredacted Mueller report. Yeah, that's totally normal, not all all suspicious. Couldn't possibly be part of an ongoing effort to obstruct justice.

I am shocked that the redacted document was not as poorly done as Roger Stone's letter. Where if you opened it in Word, you could undo the redactions.

=Cartman laughing=

The NYTimes has done an expose on cheetos taxes for the 1980s...

He was literally the biggest loser of that decade, not hyperbole, not exaggeration. His losses were the most by any single individual and accounted for 1% of all losses in the USA.

Zappit

Staff member
=Cartman laughing=

He was literally the biggest loser of that decade, not hyperbole, not exaggeration. His losses were the most by any single individual and accounted for 1% of all losses in the USA.
He was the best loser. They were, I understand, big, beautiful losses. Nobody lost like him.

figmentPez

Staff member
=Cartman laughing=

I can hear the denials already "But he learned from all that and he's a good businessman now", "Financial records say whatever analysts want them to say, he probably made money, and the NYT just made it look like he lost in order to have a story", "He made the economy good right now, and that's what matters", "His taxes are fake, because he lied about how much money he had in order to not pay taxes, like any good American does, he's a hero for not funding the government." Etc. Etc. Etc.

I wish I could be such a big loser and still have a net worth of $2.8 billion. Maybe that way I wouldn't have to borrow another 96k for school this year -_-

I wish I could be such a big loser and still have a net worth of $2.8 billion. Maybe that way I wouldn't have to borrow another 96k for school this year -_-
Whatcha wanna bet that $2.8 billion is what Daddy Fred hid away with orders to keep Teh Donald far, FAR away from it?

Dave

Staff member
His net worth is and always was nothing more than smoke & mirrors. He overstates assets so he can seem much richer than he is. Why do people keep falling for this? It's well known that he does it!

His net worth is and always was nothing more than smoke & mirrors. He overstates assets so he can seem much richer than he is. Why do people keep falling for this? It's well known that he does it!
The absolute best outcome for this is to watch him curl up and die on live television from an acute attack of boneitis.

--Patrick