Former President Trump Thread

B

BErt

A0C525AA-6BEF-49DE-9E69-9C5E975F4949.jpeg

How dare Trump attack Judge Flores! That man was a true patriot who lost his life to windmill cancer!

That wasn't a reference to anything. I was just saying. I haven't seen anyone actually suggest he was suffering senility or whatever, yet.

I'm wondering if y'all are afraid to say it out loud.

Well, I mean his doctor gave him a clean bill of health, and we’re just a bunch of Internet intellectuals, so it’s not like any of our armchair diagnoses have any weight, right?

—Patrick
I didn't just mean y'all here, but all y'all Yanks. And it's not about diagnosing. I'm saying I've not heard any speculation or even a joke about it. I've really never noticed it being a thing, although @AshburnerX has.

figmentPez

Staff member
I didn't just mean y'all here, but all y'all Yanks. And it's not about diagnosing. I'm saying I've not heard any speculation or even a joke about it. I've really never noticed it being a thing, although @AshburnerX has.
A headline from 2018, Omarosa’s book (Unhinged) raises new questions about Trump, dementia, and Alzheimer’s disease

I imagine it doesn't get mentioned a lot here because Dolt45 is unqualified for a lot of reasons, and Republicans aren't about to just step aside and let him be removed for any of them. From what I know, getting Dolt45 removed for a medical reason would be even more difficult than getting him impeached and removed because he's a criminal, so there's not really much purpose to pointing out that our unstable president may be unstable because he's got a degenerative brain disorder.

A headline from 2018, Omarosa’s book (Unhinged) raises new questions about Trump, dementia, and Alzheimer’s disease

I imagine it doesn't get mentioned a lot here because Dolt45 is unqualified for a lot of reasons, and Republicans aren't about to just step aside and let him be removed for any of them. From what I know, getting Dolt45 removed for a medical reason would be even more difficult than getting him impeached and removed because he's a criminal, so there's not really much purpose to pointing out that our unstable president may be unstable because he's got a degenerative brain disorder.
Basically, the idea of a deteriorating president is supposed to be countered by a competent Cabinent, which I GUESS Reagan had so it was less of an issue when he was basically losing it late in his term. But it's more of an issue now because no one competent wants to be within 10 miles of this administration; that would tank their future careers and Republicans don't believe in taking one for the team. If they did, they wouldn't be Republicans. So we're sort of in a worst case scenario... we have a president that is neither capable or interested in doing the job except for the aspects that stoke his ego and a rotating Cabinet of people who are basically 5-6th picks for the duty. It's kind of a shit storm for everyone.

Zappit

Staff member
Trump fired the head of the Secret Service.

I’m sure the old white guy business crony who gets the job will be the exception to the Trump rule and prove to be a competent public servant who won’t fuck up the department he is running.

And of course President Trump fired the DHS Secretary as well. So now we have no real leadership at DHS or DoD.

Trump fired the head of the Secret Service.

I’m sure the old white guy business crony who gets the job will be the exception to the Trump rule and prove to be a competent public servant who won’t fuck up the department he is running.
I assume don Jr is running a counterfeiting ring

Right now, the DHS is operating without Senate-confirmed officials for Secret Service director, agency secretary, deputy secretary, Federal Emergency Management Agency administrator, Immigration and Customs Enforcement director and inspector general. And as of Wednesday, when Neilsen officially leaves office, it will be without a Senate-confirmed commissioner, as well. And the deputy undersecretary for management is also leaving.

Right now, the DHS is operating without Senate-confirmed officials for Secret Service director, agency secretary, deputy secretary, Federal Emergency Management Agency administrator, Immigration and Customs Enforcement director and inspector general. And as of Wednesday, when Neilsen officially leaves office, it will be without a Senate-confirmed commissioner, as well. And the deputy undersecretary for management is also leaving.
Good thing your president cares about actual security and all big foreign powers are scared and keeping their distance.

figmentPez

Staff member
Is this a toddler-like temper tantrum fueled by ego and dementia? Or is this Trump being manipulated into setting up a coup by those who want to seize power by force? Both would look pretty much like this.

Is this a toddler-like temper tantrum fueled by ego and dementia? Or is this Trump being manipulated into setting up a coup by those who want to seize power by force? Both would look pretty much like this.
I’m going with the latter, since even a toddler couldn’t be counted on to screw up with this kind of consistency.

—Patrick

Last edited:
According to news reports, this is Trump's uber-hardline anti-immigrant advisor Steven Miller whispering in his ear. Miller apparently wants to decapitate these agencies and replace them with people as fanatical as himself. If this happens you can look forward to fun things such as getting rid of judges to review immigration/asylum cases, shutting down the border, Guantanamo Bay-style holding camps, and more. These are all things that Miller has talked about wanting to implement in the past.

Dave

Staff member
Bolton wants a war SO FUCKING BAD and they are doing their best to get it. Whether it's Venezuela or Iran, they are really being Hook over this.