Former President Trump Thread

That it's exactly the kind of thing you'd expect Murdoch to do doesn't lessen the significance that he actually did it.

Last edited:
That it's exactly the kind of thing you'd expect Murdoch today doesn't lessen the significance that he actually did it.
Hey now, don't disrespect mr Murdoch. Our news media is fair and unbiased and neutral and all that is good; Fox and Friends, the true Free media, is all that stands between us and tyranny.

I am shocked! No not shocked, surprised. No not surprised, what's the opposite of surprise?

Irregardless, cheeto refusing to cooperate with requests for documents regarding Kushners security clearance.

Legal observers were surprised by the relatively light, 47-month sentence received Thursday by President Trump's former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, who was convicted in August on charges of tax and bank fraud.

With time served, Thursday's sentence means Manafort could spend a little more than three years behind bars for this case. (NBCNews)

So the owner of the spa giving happy endings for $80 to billionaire Bob Kraft is a member of Maralago and a friend of cheeto, even sharing photos of the two of them at his Superb Owl party.

Dave

Staff member
So the owner of the spa giving happy endings for $80 to billionaire Bob Kraft is a member of Maralago and a friend of cheeto, even sharing photos of the two of them at his Superb Owl party.
You don't say? You mean all the billionaires already know about the strip mall rub & tug with human trafficking? I'm shocked. Shocked, I say!

You know, this thing that we all thought was just “our President is a moron” keeps unfolding again and again into SO much more...

—Patrick

Speaker Ryan gave VP Pence his own office, which her rarely used. Pelosi took it away, then gave some space to legislative affairs.

I'm surprised we didn't mock Trump for litany of explanations about just what he said when he said Tim Apple.

We've become inured to his penchant for pointless prevarication.

That was hilarious. Judge had just finished giving him a reasonable sentence and he gets arrested on state charges.

Also, kinda torn on Boeing today. They mentioned that cheetos shutdown may have prevented them from issuing updates to their planes that could have prevented the crash over the weekend. There is a lot of truth to that statement but it is way to early for that announcement.

I'm surprised we didn't mock Trump for litany of explanations about just what he said when he said Tim Apple.

We've become inured to his penchant for pointless prevarication.
I thought about it. Especially when Tim Cook changed his Twitter handle to “Tim " in response.

—Patrick

Bikers have been tough again since when? They've basically completely lost their tough guy image thanks to public perception of motorcycles over the years and a concentrated campaign by the non-violent clubs to soften their image. It's very much the three guys from American Chopper now, not the Hell's Angels, that people think of when you say "motorcycle".

Hell... Harley Davidson is on the verge of bankruptcy again because they went full hog into the classic market and the design fell out of fashion with people under 50. Large and loud isn't the market anymore. So now they're moving most of their production overseas just to stay in business.

Bikers have been tough again since when? They've basically completely lost their tough guy image thanks to public perception of motorcycles over the years and a concentrated campaign by the non-violent clubs to soften their image. It's very much the three guys from American Chopper now, not the Hell's Angels, that people think of when you say "motorcycle".

Hell... Harley Davidson is on the verge of bankruptcy again because they went full hog into the classic market and the design fell out of fashion with people under 50. Large and loud isn't the market anymore. So now they're moving most of their production overseas just to stay in business.
To be fair, Trump probably thinks Sons of Anarchy is a documentary.

Jexodus?

You fucking dipshits realize Exodus was already about Jews leaving slavery right? You don't need to portmanteau Jew and Exodus you God damned moron.