Former President Trump Thread

The Peace prize is. I'd argue that the other prizes (while still somewhat political) at least honor individuals who made an advancement in important scientific fields.
I'd say it hits more than it misses. There are some really amazing people on there. And in most cases the award is well deserved and the reasoning pretty good.

Course the Obama one I'm not going to really defend but 2009 might have just been a year of absolute turkeys being nominated.

Dave

Staff member
People should only be given a peace prize once they've demonstrated their capacity for spreading peace. Giving it to a president embroiled in a war that is bombing people, or in Obama's case where he hadn't even done anything, is just stupid.

Ghandi - I'm all for it. Obama or Trump? Not so much.

So the out of control FBI started their investigation in Putin owning cheeto, with the approval of the gang of 8.

Bahahaha!!!

The federal judge in the Roger Stone trial has asked him to appear before her on Thursday and explain why he posted a picture of her head in gun sight cross hairs on the internet.

figmentPez

Staff member
The federal judge in the Roger Stone trial has asked him to appear before her on Thursday and explain why he posted a picture of her head in gun sight cross hairs on the internet.
The pic in question:
Roger Stone threatens federal judge.JPG

Yup, that's pretty clearly threatening a federal judge.

"incarcerated Paul Manafort prior to his conviction for any crime" - um, dude, 75% of people in jails haven't been convicted, either. They either couldn't make bail, were out on bail but violated it, or weren't offered bail due to being a flight risk.

Also, I don't believe criminal charges were ever filed against Hillary Clinton over Benghazi. None of the multiple investigations by the House could determine any direct culpability that wouldn't also directly apply to Congress - in particular, the GOP bill that cut Embassy Security funding, leading to the Benghazi embassy being classified as a "temporary installation" and thus cutting the standard Marine security detail found at most embassies.

Edit: Ah, okay. Amy Jackson presided over a wrongful death and defamation lawsuit over Benghazi against Hillary Clinton that was tossed out of court. The defamation was tossed because none of Hillary's statements about the attack impugned the character of the deceased or their families, and the wrongful death was dismissed because, again, there was no clear responsibility that wasn't systemic rather than individual.

Last edited:
I doubt anybody is going to be surprised but the Trump administration lied about the reaction to Pence's speech to the Munich Security conference.

There really is no lie too small for these idiots is there?
I mean, they lie about Trump's height, which is obvious when he's standing next to other human beings. Like, Obama was recorded as being 6'1" tall (185.4 cm), while Trump claims to be 6'3" (190.5 meters)

This is a picture of them standing next to each other.

For comparison, here is 6'3" Trump standing next to 6'3" baseball player Alex Rodriguez

It's an obvious, stupid, pointless, immediately debunked lie. So of course he's holding fast to it.

It's the whole hot dog distraction.

I ask how you like hotdogs, we have a heated discussion on mustard and ignore the bread and dog itself.

Where's my 6G bitch?

Check out @realDonaldTrump’s Tweet:

6G being something he just invented.....

Last edited:
Complete and total gag order now in effect. Judge just let him flop like a fish.

Dave

Staff member
Looks at watch. Huh. He still hasn't tweeted anything about this guy. Wonder how long it would have taken him if the targets were republican. Or if the guy was black or a muslim.

Dave

Staff member
I figure if he stays silent on R Kelly that means he's involved in the Robert Kraft shit
Wouldn't that just be the absolute best? I mean, it's in Florida and Trump goes there a lot. And it is about sexual power, which we know he's into. The only thing is that these girls are of age and Trump's into the younger girls with his Epstein pal.

Wouldn't that just be the absolute best? I mean, it's in Florida and Trump goes there a lot. And it is about sexual power, which we know he's into. The only thing is that these girls are of age and Trump's into the younger girls with his Epstein pal.
Yes it would.

I'm surprised you didn't leap on the idea when @blotsfan first suggested it, pointing out the slave brothel was a half hour drive from Mar-a-Lago.

Dave

Staff member
Well, I would think that the secret service and the security involved would have had an effect on his ability to go to a strip mall rub & tug.

Dave

Staff member
Holy shit that video. They LITERALLY SAID it was the same thing, but they'd just call it something different. Trump was pleased. The fuck?

MOU between corporations = not binding

MOU between nations = binding

He literally can not understand that something can have multiple meanings.