Former President Trump Thread

It's pretty clear Rudy is just a distraction. As it is, here we are talking about Rudy but not cheeto redefining spousal abuse or not celebrating MLK Day or the shutdown.

The Supreme Court has ruled that transgender people can be banned from the military while they review the case (which we all know how it'll end up).

Every time a soldier is killed from now on, I'll think about the inefficiency in the military caused by this policy.

GasBandit

Staff member
Fuck anyone who voted for Trump. The Supreme Court decision is your fault.
Well... I mean... I'm pretty sure someone who voted for Trump would have desired this particular SC outcome, if we're charting the demographics, here. I doubt many of them would be blindsided by this a la "I didn't think the leopards would eat MY face" type situation.

Well... I mean... I'm pretty sure someone who voted for Trump would have desired this particular SC outcome, if we're charting the demographics, here. I doubt many of them would be blindsided by this a la "I didn't think the leopards would eat MY face" type situation.
Which is why trump voters are universally trash that the world would be better off without with literally no exceptions.

They're finally hurting the right people!

It's a reference to the cheeto supporter who was baffled that the shutdown was killing their white redneck town and sobbed in tears that "they're (cheeto administration) not hurting the right people. "

GasBandit

Staff member
It's a reference to the cheeto supporter who was baffled that the shutdown was killing their white redneck town and sobbed in tears that "they're (cheeto administration) not hurting the right people. "
Ah, so it was a (modified) direct quote... kay.

Might I suggest posting links more often? You keep making references to things in the news without a link, and sometimes many of us have no idea what you're talking about.

Link:
“He’s not hurting the people he needs to be”: a Trump voter says the quiet part out loud

Rudy's list of enemies in the White House now includes... cheeto.
Holy moly.

"And I haven’t heard him complain,” he told POLITICO. “And nobody in the White House would complain to me. They just do it behind my back.”

He also dismissed talk that he doesn’t grasp the facts. “I do have a mastery of the facts, which is why I can spin them honestly, argue them several different ways,” Giuliani said.

Spin them ... honestly.

And if people would only complain behind your back, maybe that's why you haven't heard anyone complain. :facepalm:

Oh I believe him when he says he tries to spin them honestly. That is ultimately his problem.

Trump just lies. Rudy, though, seems unable to just "outright lie" (I use those words loosely), instead trying to take what he knows and spin it as a positive instead, even when doing so counters one of Trump's lies. He thinks he is a much better spinmaster then he actually is.

Rudy, though, seems unable to just "outright lie" (I use those words loosely),
It's almost like someone in his profession is acutely aware of why it's bad idea to tell straight up lies (well, unless you know your lawyers will manage to avoid having you ever testify to anything under oath because they know you can't help yourself from committing perjury).

figmentPez

Staff member
Rudy's list of enemies in the White House now includes... cheeto.
"Asked who in the White House is responsible for handling Giuliani’s missteps, a White House aide said, 'Handling Rudy’s f--- ups takes more than one man.'"

:rofl:

He thinks he is a much better spinmaster then he actually is.
Yes, he has a very high opinion of how well he can bullshit:

"I am afraid it will be on my gravestone. 'Rudy Giuliani: He lied for Trump,’” he said. "Somehow, I don’t think that will be it. But, if it is, so what do I care? I’ll be dead. I figure I can explain it to St. Peter.” Giuliani added that the apostle “will be on my side.”