Former President Trump Thread

GasBandit

Staff member
I don't think anybody believes Ryan, least of all Ryan, but he's got to say it, because politics. This is post-truth Washington, after all.

Necronic

Staff member
At least McCain could argue that he was Reaganing[DOUBLEPOST=1496954802,1496954665][/DOUBLEPOST]
I read that Trump is watching with his legal team, probably so that they could keep him from tweeting.
Wait for tonight. He'll hide under his blankets tweeting until Bannon comes in to check and make sure he's asleep, gently patting his head before he leaves.

GasBandit

Staff member
At least McCain could argue that he was Reaganing[DOUBLEPOST=1496954802,1496954665][/DOUBLEPOST]

Wait for tonight. He'll hide under his blankets tweeting until Bannon comes in to check and make sure he's asleep, gently patting his head before he leaves.
The true meaning of covfefe.

Dave

Staff member
I read that Trump is watching with his legal team, probably so that they could keep him from tweeting.

This was a good post: The Comey Fog
So what we are seeing is a super-clean example of what I call two movies on one screen. The anti-Trump media and citizens are peering into the Comey fog and seeing some serious Trump-related wrongdoing that is impeachable at the very least, and treasonous at worst. Meanwhile, Trump supporters are looking at the SAME FACTS and seeing nothing illegal except for some leaking by anti-Trumpers.
Adams is pro-Trump, but he presents the why people on different sides see different things quite clearly.

It was literally a post, think about it for a second, delete. Eriol just stalks the forum intensely apparently.
Ya, it was this:
My original post (still up)
blot post (since deleted)
My quoted reply (went up after original post of blot's up)
blot's post above saying "hoped you wouldn't have seen that"
I deleted my 2nd post, then posted the reply up there you guys see.

Only blot and I know what was said in those 2 posts. I wasn't "all that nice" in my original reply either, but I took his apology as genuine, so there was no need to leave up my "rawr back" post either. Hell, I dunno if blot saw my "rawr back" post or not.

So no edits, but a couple of deletes!

This was a good post: The Comey Fog

Adams is pro-Trump, but he presents the why people on different sides see different things quite clearly.
Yeah... "In the context of an investigation of an innocent citizen, honesty and loyalty from law enforcement are the same thing." Nope, sorry, that's just bullshit spin.

And no, asking to "let go" of an investigation isn't a good thing even if the guy is innocent... if you think he's innocent you make sure the investigation is fair, and that should be enough.

Spicey is gone as Press Secretary :(

But please trump please replace him with Sarah Palin! Please! Obama wouldn't do it! But you are strong enough to do it! Please!