Former President Trump Thread

Dave

Staff member
So Comey is going to be testifying and Trump decided that this would be the perfect time to schedule a speech. I guess to try and divert attention away from the testimony?

And now reports are coming out that Trump wants to live tweet during the testimony. Ohpleaseohpleaseohplease...

So Comey is going to be testifying and Trump decided that this would be the perfect time to schedule a speech. I guess to try and divert attention away from the testimony?

And now reports are coming out that Trump wants to live tweet during the testimony. Ohpleaseohpleaseohplease...
I literally posted about the live tweeting thing in this thread just a few posts up.

So there is a movement underway to annoy trump by suing him for blocking you in twitter. On a freedom of speech issue.

Heh heh heh.

What surprises me is how these revelations, as they get worse and worse, leaves no mark on his supporters. There is no depravity so low, no action so vile, that they will ever stop supporting him.
That's the beauty of convincing your followers the media is not to be trusted. Have Breitbart and Fox publish about Trump...And even so, the words "they've given in to pressure and are now lying too" would probably still work. Anything another news source says is simply propaganda by the Evil Ones to make him look bad.

What surprises me is how these revelations, as they get worse and worse, leaves no mark on his supporters. There is no depravity so low, no action so vile, that they will ever stop supporting him.
I guess it's no surprise then that no depravity gets so much as a second look from the GOP... beyond a toothless statement of "concern". They're content to let him do what he wants and damn the consequences for the country as a whole.

Dave

Staff member
Eric Trump says that democrats aren't really even people because he says they hate and obstruct just for the sake of obstruction. It's almost like the right has no memory. Or shame. Or morals.

Eric Trump says that democrats aren't really even people because he says they hate and obstruct just for the sake of obstruction. It's almost like the right has no memory. Or shame. Or morals.
Video of the remarks:

It's around 30 seconds in.

It's ironic because he's not really a person, being a soulless golem crafted out of greed and shit.

Comey testimony is live. I watched the very beginning, but I can't watch more right now. Seems like Repubs still asking Hilary questions.

Dave

Staff member
Comey is very calm and believable. Contrast this with Trump. Go go Gadget Obstruction of Justice!

I read that Trump is watching with his legal team, probably so that they could keep him from tweeting.