Former President Trump Thread

Completely off topic, I'm drifting through 538's pages and start reading an article about each Football teams most hated players ever! (Spoiler Alert, It's OJ for the Bills.) But this iscwhat caught my attention:

28. Carolina Panthers – Rae Carruth And Cam Newton

Carruth, a budding star wide receiver with the Panthers in the late 90s, came by being hated in the most heinous way possible. That is, hiring hitmen to kill his pregnant girlfriend because she refused to have an abortion. . . Newton, a superstar QB right now, is hated for . . .
. . . being smug!

What the fuck?

Completely off topic, I'm drifting through 538's pages and start reading an article about each Football teams most hated players ever! (Spoiler Alert, It's OJ for the Bills.) But this iscwhat caught my attention:

. . . being smug!

What the fuck?
Those are equally bad, obviously.

Dave

Staff member
So Trump visits Israel's main Holocaust museum. This is what he wrote in the guest book:

Trump said:
It is a great honor to be here with all of my friends — so amazing + will never forget!
Contrast this to Obama's visit:

Obama said:
I am grateful to Yad Vashem and all of those responsible for this remarkable institution. At a time of great peril and promise, war and strife, we are blessed to have such a powerful reminder of man’s potential for great evil, but also our capacity to rise up from tragedy and remake our world. Let our children come here, and know this history, so that they can add their voices to proclaim ‘never again.’ And may we remember those who perished, not only as victims, but also as individuals who helped and loved and dreamed like us, and who have become symbols of the human spirit.

Think the First Lady likes being the First Lady? Think she loves her husband and isn't just some trophy?

[DOUBLEPOST=1495474093,1495473554][/DOUBLEPOST]
What're you talking about?

She won't even hold his hand going down stairs, his biggest fear.

All this stuff with Melania reminds me of this gem on Inauguration Day.

I bet she is thinking, "Fuck... I didn't want this. He told me we would lose. FUCK!"

As long as he doesn't go to the Anne Frank House and write about how Anne Frank would want to make America great again, this isn't the worst thing I've seen.

GasBandit

Staff member
As long as he doesn't go to the Anne Frank House and write about how Anne Frank would want to make America great again, this isn't the worst thing I've seen.
Given all the venom sent his way by various people attached to Anne Frank, I'd be surprised if he made the visit.

Don't have a link on mobile but apparently trump tried to coerce other intelligence agencies to pressure Comey to end the investigation. These agencies promptly documented all the conversations.

GasBandit

Staff member
Apparently the media plugin tries to grab any bbc URL to scrape it for video embeds. When there isn't a video.... it just leaves an empty space.

Um guys it's been revealed that trump is sharing the locations of nuclear submarines to foreigners to try to impress them.

It's been a bit since I've updated myself, and what Cheetolini did was horrific, it might be that he doesn't understand the difference between Nuke Powered and Nuke Launching subs.

It's been a bit since I've updated myself, and what Cheetolini did was horrific, it might be that he doesn't understand the difference between Nuke Powered and Nuke Launching subs.
Not sure which of those isn't classified information and shouldn't be shared with other countries.