Former President Trump Thread

I'm expecting Trump to give up on the Mexico wall and just set charges along both borders in an attempt to turn the US into an island.

Ever notice how everyone loves capitalistic competition... right up until they're the ones losing?

Yep, Michigan's border with Ontario runs north of Isle Royale through Lake Superior, over to the Minnesota/Ontario border. Wisconsin is much farther south.
Wisconsin must have been drunk when they negotiated that border with Michigan. Makes no sense.

It's Minnesota that's Canuckblocking Wisconsin

And there's no part of Wisconsin that doesn't have some part of another state to its North.
Michigan screwed them over by taking the UP. Who in their right mind looks at the map and says "yep, that looks like it fits with Michigan."

Wisconsin, Illinois and Indiana all have ports of entry because they have ports on the Great Lakes (Superior and Michigan), despite not having any direct land/water borders with Canada.

Relax guys he's already flipped back on the issue.

Because just like every thing else he only parrots what the last person or tv told him.

How does Trump still not understand that his so-called party controls Congress and Democrats can't do a whole lot? Does he think people have already forgotten what his proposed budget would do to National Parks? Then again, maybe he doesn't remember either. :p

Dave

Staff member
Anybody with 1/2 a brain could see it coming. Problem is the amount of people who lack that fraction who voted and got scammed. "If only someone would have warned us he was like that!"

Anybody with 1/2 a brain could see it coming. Problem is the amount of people who lack that fraction who voted and got scammed. "If only someone would have warned us he was like that!"
They were warned over and over. The usual response was "but her emails." Yes, even in here. They may have voted for someone else entirely, but her emails and the "charges" that never happened were more important than the obvious evil coming from Der Cheetofurher.

Listening to Trump talk about fatigue after 100 days just makes it even more tragically hilarious that he's already campaigning for a second term. If he makes it the year without resigning (impeachment issues aside) I will be surprised.

Listening to Trump talk about fatigue after 100 days just makes it even more tragically hilarious that he's already campaigning for a second term. If he makes it the year without resigning (impeachment issues aside) I will be surprised.
Wasn't he questioning Hillary's stamina for the job? :facepalm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think Trump is too ignorant to let the pressures of the job really affect him the way it wore down his predecessors. I don't think he's fatigued, rather he's "fatigued."

I can't believe I'm going to defend teh Donald, but you can't pin Loyalty Day on him. It's been a thing since the first Red Scare of the 1920s, and codified in 1958. It's just his turn to make the announcement.

Twitter's been piling on tonight. Will be amusing to watch how they react to the news that it's not all him this time. :popcorn:

They were warned over and over. The usual response was "but her emails." Yes, even in here.
I don't remember anyone defending Trump*. I just remember people picking apart all the proposed candidates, as though none of the proposed candidates were satisfactory.

--Patrick
*...anyone who has made new posts in the past 3 months, that is.

I don't remember anyone defending Trump*. I just remember people picking apart all the proposed candidates, as though none of the proposed candidates were satisfactory.

--Patrick
*...anyone who has made new posts in the past 3 months, that is.
That's what I mean. Not so much defending him as countering any confirmed evil with a variation of "but her emails." Essentially saying no matter what anyone else may have done, SHE was far, far worse.

Necronic

Staff member
Lots of interesting stuff in there, but the unnecessarily loaded language she uses just feeds the narrative that media is highly biased and unreliable. When Edward R Murrow worked to take down McCarthy he did it without resorting to stuff like this. It's self defeating.