Former President Trump Thread

Necronic

Staff member
I know more republicans who voted D in this election than most of the past ones. Like hardcore old school republicans.

Necronic

Staff member
So here we are joking about the steak, very tongue in cheek, yet the "mustard incident" was actually taken seriously.

For real though he got the steak at a Trump restaurant of course it needed ketchup.

Necronic

Staff member
There was some stupid thing where conservatives were laying into Obama for asking for mustard on a burger like it was some kind of grand elitist sin.

Guess none of those assholes have ever eating at the elitist chain Whataburger.

GasBandit

Staff member
Next he ate a fruit newton, that bourgeois buffoon. A cookie is just a cookie, but Newtons are fruit and cake.

(the whole thing was just trying, rather unsuccessfully, to recreate the old arugula gaffe)

Hey, I like President Obama, but asking midwestern farmers if they've seen the price of arugula at Whole Foods is a big "swing-and-a-miss" moment during a campaign. The word "gaffe" seems appropriate.
Maybe in days or yore. These days you can propose to murder someone in Times Square and it doesn't reach the same "gaffe" levels.

GasBandit

Staff member
It's like a fancy trader Joe's
You know, I don't consider myself to be provincial, exactly, but I've never been in either. And yes, both have locations in Texas' larger cities.

I did have to do a double take last year, though, when one of our local supermarkets became an Aldi, of all things.

GasBandit

Staff member
I find it amusing that you think there will be a lot of Republicans not falling in line after everything you've seen the last month. No matter what they do, the same people will still blindly check the R box on their ballot, and they know it.
Well, here's some real R-flavored pushback for once...

Lindsey Graham (R-SC) says Trump's budget, which would slash the State Department by 37%, is DOA.

Well, here's some real R-flavored pushback for once...

Lindsey Graham (R-SC) says Trump's budget, which would slash the State Department by 37%, is DOA.
That's nice, but he's been skeptical of teh Donald from the beginning. It'll take a few more willing to speak up before I'll believe it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro