Former President Trump Thread

What's up with the banner at the beginning? He really believe he has to do things the way he does to entertain the public?

Have y'all seen the absentee voting registration forms in North Carolina? It's pretty fucked up.

In this video a woman goes through the pamphlet she received. It's some incredible manipulation.

On the bright side, it seems all his rhetoric on mail-in ballots has actually caused a huge decline in confidence with Republicans. Some GOP officials, based on reports, are worried that the "older vote" is going to end up not voting this year. Why? Because they will not cast their mail-in ballot as Trump made them out to be flawed, but also won't be able to get to a polling place either due to COVID fears or other health reasons. In other words, his insistence that mail-in voting is flawed has done nothing but emboldened more Democratic voters to vote by mail while causing his own voters to throw out their mail in voting applications, thus putting them at risk of missing election day.

On the bright side, it seems all his rhetoric on mail-in ballots has actually caused a huge decline in confidence with Republicans. Some GOP officials, based on reports, are worried that the "older vote" is going to end up not voting this year. Why? Because they will not cast their mail-in ballot as Trump made them out to be flawed, but also won't be able to get to a polling place either due to COVID fears or other health reasons. In other words, his insistence that mail-in voting is flawed has done nothing but emboldened more Democratic voters to vote by mail while causing his own voters to throw out their mail in voting applications, thus putting them at risk of missing election day.
Trump explicitly has said mail-in voting works in florida and only florida for that reason.

I'm just glad that Colorado has had mail in ballots for long enough that no one is even trying to shoot it down here. Though I imagine more people will be using drop boxes (though, since we needed to provide our own postage before, I feel like most people were already doing that)

Q True Believers are saying they'll "Jonestown" themselves if cheeto loses.

My first reaction is the usual and nothing of value will be lost. Until they said "and their families." :Leyla:

To be so scared, you not only take yourself out, you take out your family. I know how we got here, I just can't imagine the people who buy it. And that's from someone from the county that voted for Glenn Grothman.

To be so scared, you not only take yourself out, you take out your family. I know how we got here, I just can't imagine the people who buy it. And that's from someone from the county that voted for Glenn Grothman.
I'm reminded of the Satanic Panic of the early 90s with some of Q's claims. When prosecutions would still go ahead no matter how ludicrous the testimony. A case in San Diego was especially egregious. Why no one called an immediate halt to the proceedings when a witness claimed in open court that the defendant killed an ELEPHANT in a day care facility still baffles me.

Well, when you have Reagan using "Born in the USA" and "Pink Houses", when the songs are the opposite of everything they stand for, I'd say this is a long-standing tradition in the GOP.