Former President Trump Thread

GasBandit

Staff member
We don't have the infrastructure to deport 20,000,000 people all at once. I know I sound like a broken record, but the way to accomplish this would be to go after those who employ illegal aliens, with draconian penalties. Like, as in, prison time. Sour the milk, and they will self-deport.

We don't have the infrastructure to deport 20,000,000 people all at once. I know I sound like a broken record, but the way to accomplish this would be to go after those who employ illegal aliens, with draconian penalties. Like, as in, prison time. Sour the milk, and they will self-deport.

How about a capital offense, then we can really find out if a corporation is a person when Texas tries to execute one.

Do you expect Trump to sign an order targeting himself?

I'm sure the administration is getting ready to go after wealthy business owners who are boosting profits by violating laws regarding using illegal employAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.

Oh man, I almost got all the way through that.

I'd imagine Trump is reading the EOs now.

I have a good imagination.
O c'mon... i'm sure he's going to read at least the next few 5-6 ones... then he'll get bored and go back to rubber stamping them again, as it happens everywhere when iot comes to bosses that sign things.

Every time people abbreviate "executive order" to "EO" I think of Captain Eo, the Disney 3D short film starring Michael Jackson.

Necronic

Staff member
Patreus shouldn't have ever been on the table. And the really sad thing he's probably the best option we could have had at this point.

Yeah, I saw three candidates who were put forth by Fox: Harward, who doesn't want it; Patreus, who has already been convicted of mishandling classified intelligence; and Keith Kellogg, who awarded Halliburton no-bid contracts in Iraq and was in charge when the Pentagon literally lost almost $12 billion in cash - 363 tons of money that cannot be accounted for. Also involved in that was Betsy DeVos' brother and unofficial Trump advisor, Eric Prince, head of the Blackwater mercenary company.

Sooner or later one of the reporters is just going to ask Spicer, "Do you think we're all fucking stupid?"

Please make this happen.

I don't quite know the appropriate place for this story so I'll put it here. I saw this tonight.

I went to a restaurant and noticed there was a kid probably about 16 years old wearing a MAGA hat. Whatever. I went to get my food and while I was eating the clearly Hispanic manager was going around to everyone to ask how their food was and whatnot. When she got to their table, the kid said "sorry about the hat." God bless her she was polite about it, but I just can't get the mindset of someone with enough self-awareness to know that the hat he's wearing is offensive to people of an ethnicity and still feels like its something that is ok to wear in public, let alone support the message behind it.

I don't quite know the appropriate place for this story so I'll put it here. I saw this tonight.

I went to a restaurant and noticed there was a kid probably about 16 years old wearing a MAGA hat. Whatever. I went to get my food and while I was eating the clearly Hispanic manager was going around to everyone to ask how their food was and whatnot. When she got to their table, the kid said "sorry about the hat." God bless her she was polite about it, but I just can't get the mindset of someone with enough self-awareness to know that the hat he's wearing is offensive to people of an ethnicity and still feels like its something that is ok to wear in public, let alone support the message behind it.
Maybe he had a really shitty haircut