Reactions
935 236 3
It's just easier to solve the crimes you commit. Also a great way to pad your numbers for pay raises.

Last edited:
Reactions
3,088 565 6
I briefly considered if he believes that he's just given women the right to vote, but there's not quite enough barely-concealed-contempt for that.

Reactions
2,718 789 25
See, all this time they've been talking about "shrinking government authority", what they must've actually meant was consolidating government authority, possibly even down to just a single individual?

--Patrick

One thing of note is that back in 2016, Democrats were pretty high too, at nearly 30%. It's definitely way too fucking high right now, but I see this as one of those things where any time "their" president is in charge, a large swath of people of a similar political mindset are way more forgiving of said president breaking the checks and balances, as long as they do it in their favor. Of course the "opposite" party rates the lowest percentage during that time.

It's pretty shitty we as a nation can fall into that trap.

Reactions
935 236 3

I am sharing this today as a reminder that President Macron of France, used this same tactic on cheeto to get him to reverse his position on NATO.

I must caution you however that Daffy Duck is still eminently more qualified for POTUS than cheeto.