Former President Trump Thread

Oh, those wacky Republicans, such a respect for the rule of law! </SARCASM>
...Which begs the question - how? AFAIK congressmen and senators aren't exempt from body search and metal detectors. If you're entering a classified area, you get searched. I mean, I've been a part of security at NATO headquarters here in Brussels. I assure you, we didn't care if you're Merkel, Obama or the Pope. You're getting checked. maybe not as thoroughly as some unknown claiming to be the prime minister of Latveria, but still.

figmentPez

Staff member
...Which begs the question - how? AFAIK congressmen and senators aren't exempt from body search and metal detectors. If you're entering a classified area, you get searched. I mean, I've been a part of security at NATO headquarters here in Brussels. I assure you, we didn't care if you're Merkel, Obama or the Pope. You're getting checked. maybe not as thoroughly as some unknown claiming to be the prime minister of Latveria, but still.
Reports are saying that they used overwhelming numbers to barge past security. They should have been shot for trying to enter a secure military facility without authorization, but unfortunately that would have played right into their hands.

Reports are saying that they used overwhelming numbers to barge past security. They should have been shot for trying to enter a secure military facility without authorization, but unfortunately that would have played right into their hands.
"Those damn Libtards trying to stop law-abiding citizens from breaking the law!"

So...These people are now tweeting from INSIDE a SCIF. Either they don't understand how electronic security works, or they're deliberate spies. Seriously. Even if Hillary used friggin' HOTMAIL for sensitive e-mlails it wouldn't've been this bad.

Apparently Trump said something about building the wall in Colorado today, so apparently he doesn't realize that New Mexico is a US State.

Someone in this tweet thread says, "I wouldn't count on the current AG to press charges."

Seriously, if the current AG is not willing to do his LITERAL FUCKING JOB, then he needs to be removed and replaced by someone who will. This is not sedition, this is FACT.

--Patrick

It’s gonna take them to just test this shit theyre claiming and have Trump walk into the capital building and open fire on his political enemies. Oh but of course im probably exaggerating, nobody has suggested this at all yet. Calm down Bert, both sides are bad.

And if they don't uphold the constitution... doesn't that mean our constitution holds no power?

I'll let that sink in for a bit.

Everyone knows the constitution was created, it was amended twice, and then everything else was thrown out. It’s in the Bible, look it up

figmentPez

Staff member
They committed some serious crimes there.
I'll don my tinfoil hat and say that I think it's possible that just grandstanding wasn't the only motive behind these crimes. I would not be surprised if a foreign power used this as an opportunity to attempt something.

The funny thing is, those folks were allowed to be there.
They weren't allowed to be there, live-tweeting on their cellphones, sending out confidential information.

The funny thing is, those folks were allowed to be there. It's the OTHER guys who should be brought up on charges.
Yeah, not with electronic devices on their persons. They should have all clearance revoked for that at the LEAST.

figmentPez

Staff member
How are the right wing conspiracy theorists going to spin this one? NBC faked the voicemails? Giuliani intentionally left fake info in the "accidental" calls in order to own the libs? NBC hacked Giuliani's phone and this is an illegal wiretap?

How are the right wing conspiracy theorists going to spin this one? NBC faked the voicemails? Giuliani intentionally left fake info in the "accidental" calls in order to own the libs? NBC hacked Giuliani's phone and this is an illegal wiretap?
They're just going to say that Giuliani is talking out his ass.

--Patrick