Former President Trump Thread

Dave

Staff member
Hey, Kurds! Thanks for helping us and everything and we're real sorry about your homes & stuff, but please abandon everything you've worked for, okay?

figmentPez

Staff member

Source

This map shows both win margin, and population density. Very lightly colored counties have very few voters, and the larger the margin of victory, the more saturated the color is. The link has a lot more information on why the map was made this way (including why gray is the median color and not purple).

Trumps Law : No matter how ridiculously stupid you think it is, it's probably true, and it's even worse when you learn the context.

Dave

Staff member
And isn't it amazing how many of these posts HAVE to end with "no, I'm not kidding" or "seriously"?

So Dorval country club in Miami, the host of the next G-7, has 2 suites. 2.

When Bush came go town for a cup of coffee in 2005, the White House took over 30 rooms in my hotel, just for communications.

So just how much money in upgrades will Dorval receive?

When Canada hosts, it's always a huge government funded capital upgrade to a whole community.

And seriously, prep for this event should have started in Obama's tenure. It's not like the schedule for hosting is a secret. It's once every 7 years...

So Dorval country club in Miami, the host of the next G-7, has 2 suites. 2.

When Bush came go town for a cup of coffee in 2005, the White House took over 30 rooms in my hotel, just for communications.

So just how much money in upgrades will Dorval receive?

When Canada hosts, it's always a huge government funded capital upgrade to a whole community.

And seriously, prep for this event should have started in Obama's tenure. It's not like the schedule for hosting is a secret. It's once every 7 years...
Not any more. News just broke that it's no longer happening there.

Trumps lawyers are arguing that not only could he not be investigated for shooting someone on Fifth Avenue, but the police wouldn't even be allowed to try and stop him.