Former President Trump Thread

figmentPez

Staff member
NYT: Reveals major details of the identity of the whistleblower.

CNN: Calls Ivanka Trump a diplomat.

Numerous reporters: Treat Trump's bizarre antics as perfectly normal.

Trump supporters: The corrupt media jumps at any chance to discredit Republicans. They're nothing but hostile to Trump.

There's already been talk that the whistle blower would have to testify in person. The concept of whistle blowers is lost on these guys, isn't it?
I mean, honestly, let's say ti's secret service agent Bob. How long is Bob gonna last in the secret service? How long until he's no longer doing any sensitive jobs? How long until he's somehow gone? I wouldn't want to be secret service agent Bob.

figmentPez

Staff member

HAHAHAHA! The idea that Barr thinks he's a legitimate appointment who was chosen because of his credentials. ROFL! I bet Kavanaugh thinks he's a real Supreme Court judge, too!

HAHAHAHA! The idea that Barr thinks he's a legitimate appointment who was chosen because of his credentials. ROFL! I bet Kavanaugh thinks he's a real Supreme Court judge, too!
I think you misunderstood... Barr is pissed because Trump think's he's the same level of stooge as Giuliani.

This statement alone shows he's at least 2 lvls of stooge above him.

If Ghouliani was once a "smart" anti-Mob prosecutor, I wonder if all he is doing is setting Trump up to look like a Mobster. An inside plant if you will.

If Ghouliani was once a "smart" anti-Mob prosecutor, I wonder if all he is doing is setting Trump up to look like a Mobster. An inside plant if you will.
Considering how many gaffs he puts out including contradicting himself in every interview, plus his recent claim that he will be known as a hero, makes me wonder.

I mean yes, could just be he is fucking deranged, that's most likely, but I honestly feel he hurts Trump more then any other person close to him.

I really hope Fox News turns on Trump before Thanksgiving, otherwise I worry that my mom and my husband will end up throwing down.

figmentPez

Staff member
Barr personally asked foreign officials to aid inquiry into CIA, FBI activities in 2016

"Attorney General William P. Barr has held private meetings overseas with foreign intelligence officials seeking their help in a Justice Department inquiry that President Trump hopes will discredit U.S. intelligence agencies’ examination of possible connections between Russia and members of the Trump campaign during the 2016 election, according to people familiar with the matter. "

Britain, Italy, and Australia. Friendly nations, but I'm betting there were meetings with nations considered hostile as well. I suspect this goes beyond an impeachable offense, and into straight-up treason territory.

Sigh, it reminds me how bad things have gotten when it comes to partisanship when republican representative Mark Amodei, when asked about Trump impeachment, says something neutral like "put (it) through the process and see what happens." He was immediately hounded by both the party and republican voters for "endorsing" the inquiry. People went so far as to call him a traitor and/or a RINO.

Did I mention he is the chair of Trump's Nevada campaign?

This is our timeline now. Stick to the message, don't be neutral, don't give ground. You are with us, or you are the enemy.

figmentPez

Staff member

"Privately, the president had often talked about fortifying a border wall with a water-filled trench, stocked with snakes or alligators, prompting aides to seek a cost estimate. He wanted the wall electrified, with spikes on top that could pierce human flesh. After publicly suggesting that solider shoot migrants if they threw rocks, the president backed off when his staff told him that was illegal. But later in a meeting, aides recalled, he suggested that they shoot migrants in the legs to slow them down. That's not allowed either, they told him."

I know Trumpers will claim "it was a joke!".... You don't get aides to seek a cost estimate on jokes! If the people in the room can't tell if it's a joke or not, then you're not being an effective leader!

NBC News reporting the State Dept. IG has requested an urgent briefing with Congress, and that they've got documents.

Also reporting Pompeo has asked State Dept HR/IG if he can punish staffers who cooperate with Congress.

And all of this is going to result in a vote of 47 to impeach, 53 against - probably sometime in April or May.
Might be 53-47 with a few "defecting" Reps to "prove" they're not just blind followers. Of course, you need 67 votes to have any result, which will never happen.

I dunno, at this point more and more shit keeps coming out, so I think that if Fox turns on Trump we could get results.

I'd bet every penny I have against this.
I would have agreed two days ago, but everything has been snowballing and it's given me optimism. (Plus I'm half expecting Trump to give himself a medical condition from stress at this rate)

(Plus I'm half expecting Trump to give himself a medical condition from stress at this rate)
That I could see. I've still seen no reason to believe republicans will do the right thing. I'm sure they'd love him to die so they can get rid of him without having to stand up for something.

Remember: the White House officially released a statement admitting it and they're still saying fake news.

That I could see. I've still seen no reason to believe republicans will do the right thing. I'm sure they'd love him to die so they can get rid of him without having to stand up for something.

Remember: the White House officially released a statement admitting it and they're still saying fake news.
If Trump were to step down, then who would keep the filthy Dems from winning the next presidency? Who is the best shot the Republicans have got?

Regardless of everything that has happened during this presidency, could it still be the incumbent?

Last edited:
If Trump were to step down, then who would keep the filthy Dems from winning the next presidency? Who is the best shot the Republicans have got?

Regardless of everything that has happened during this presidency, could it still be the incumbent?
...Giuliani?

HAHAHAjust kidding (I hope).

--Patrick

figmentPez

Staff member
Fox News. Corporations are people. So the corporate person of Fox News will run for president.