Former President Trump Thread

Whom the fuck is he saying Jewish Americans are disloyal to? Himself? Israel?

Does he even know the idea of "dual loyalty", the implication that all Jewish Americans are also loyal to Israel, is itself anti-Semitic?

Does he even know the idea of "dual loyalty", the implication that all Jewish Americans are also loyal to Israel, is itself anti-Semitic?
cheeto logic:
cheeto equals $ $ $
All Jews love $ $ $
Therefore all Jews love cheeto

Yeesh, that felt horrible to type

figmentPez

Staff member

He might actually know that. I suspect this is not a play to get the Jewish vote, but an appeal to Evangelical christians, who have their own preconcieved notions about what it means to be Jewish, what the nation of Israel represents, and such.

Jews being "DISLOYAL" to the countries they live in is an age old anti-semetic thing.

That no one has had the guts to punch him smack dab in the mouth boggles the mind.

YOU FUCKERS TOOK AN OATH. THE VERY DEFINITION OF WHAT YOU SWORE TO PROTECT THIS COUNTRY FROM IS STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. DO SOMETHING!!

He might actually know that. I suspect this is not a play to get the Jewish vote, but an appeal to Evangelical christians, who have their own preconcieved notions about what it means to be Jewish, what the nation of Israel represents, and such.
Evangelicals believe that once all Jews are living in Israel, there will be a holy war that will bring about the second coming. This has been the guiding principle of republican policy towards israel.

2016 "Grab them by the pussy...." OMG his political career is over!!!!

2019 "I AM CHRIST REBORN!" Meh, just Tuesday tweeting.

figmentPez

Staff member
Evangelicals believe that once all Jews are living in Israel, there will be a holy war that will bring about the second coming. This has been the guiding principle of republican policy towards israel.
Some evangelicals believe that. There's a lot of difference in end times theology. It's much more complicated than "this is the only belief that matters, so that's how Republicans have been acting."

Trump being Trump, kids in cages, ice caps melting, amazon rain forest on fire, trash islands in the ocean...

I seriously just can't. I don't know what to do. I can barely keep myself and my kids alive with both my wife and I working, how am I supposed to try and help fix the world when so many people, especially those in power, don't give a shit? More so when they stay in power using ridiculous conspiracies like QAnon?

I feel so hopeless.

Last edited:
The 14th amendment bugs cheeto, so he is drafting an executive order to remove it.

Remember when he shut down the government for five weeks?

figmentPez

Staff member
During a press gaggle on the White House lawn Wednesday afternoon, Trump told reporters that his comments were "only anti-Semitic in your head." - source

How Orwellian.

July 21, 2020 is three and one half years into Trump's reign. The most commonly held beliefs among Evangelicals is that it is at that time during the Tribulation when the Anti-Christ reveals themselves to be the spawn of Satan. It does involve said Anti-Christ to be "cut off" (killed) and then brought back to life, so...