Former President Trump Thread

I hope every single farmer that voted for trump ends up destitute.
That's actually the goal.

Start trade war.
Farm industry collapses.
Bailout industry, big companies first.
Small farmers go bankrupt.
Big companies buy out small farmers at fraction of cost.
End trade war.
Money and property successfully and legally transferred to the wealthy.

Start trade war.
Farm industry collapses.
End trade war.
Generally a bad thing but trump voters deserve it.

Generally a bad thing but trump voters deserve it.
Given the choice, I'd prefer they decide to switch rather than be economically murdered. Just sayin'.
I feel like we've touched on this before... people in power using that power to hold the heads of the poor underwater (heh) and then scooping up the flotsam for pennies on the dollar.

--Patrick

But it'll be happening to everyone, regardless of who they voted for. It's also going to happen in the stock market, and probably other industries as well.
Yeah of course it's bad that it happens to good people. I'm just enjoying the trump voters who will lose everything becusss they were racist morons.

Zappit

Staff member

Start trade war.
Farm industry collapses.
End trade war.
Almost. Grab up the Midwest land, knowing full well about global warming. Build new homes there. Once the oceans flood and destroy the coast, the majority of poor people will be wiped out, leaving smaller population easier to control as slave labor.

Oh, I thought he was planning to buy great tracts of real estate throughout the Midwest, with the intent being to capitalize on increased land value when they become beachfront property. Behold! Costa del Lex, Luthorville, Marina del Lex... Otisburg. OTISBURG?!

The funniest thing about this is the right* having to rationalize trumps stupidity with stuff like "well this was discussed in 1946 so it's actually not that weird for him to bring it up."

*my phone autocorrected the word "right" to be alt-caps. Not particularly relevant but I thought it was an amusing insight into my habits.

Because Nazis and the Israeli government agree that Israel should be an ethnostate and that all Jews outside of Israel are bad.

Man, reading about Epoch Times/Falun Gong stuff today has really amped up my existential dread of not existing in a real place.

This thread.

Sounds about right.

I remember years ago when I first saw Shen Yun popping up, and I said something about it to my MIL. She said we shouldn't go because it was Falun Gong propaganda. And suddenly the ubiquitous turn it's taken in resent years, including becoming an meme, make sense now.

The tiny fingered, cheeto faced, ferret wearing shitgibbon has canceled his meeting with Denmark's PM because she won't sell him Greenland.