Former President Trump Thread

He also takes people around the White House giving personal tours and expounding how Obama sat in the dining room all day watching basketball.

Forgetting that he was the one who installed the TV in the dining room.

Dave

Staff member
It's not happening. He's holding it so obviously that it's pretty clear that it's just another distraction. Something else to rile people up for no reason - yet another manufactured crisis. It's such a transparent ploy it's laughable.

It's not happening. He's holding it so obviously that it's pretty clear that it's just another distraction. Something else to rile people up for no reason - yet another manufactured crisis. It's such a transparent ploy it's laughable.
He could also just be that dumb. Never forget that possibility with this administration.

I've seen every single thing this administration does be called a distraction, even obviously harmful things like the border imprisonment. It's not a declaration I can swallow anymore because it implies nothing they do should be taken seriously even when it hurts or kills people.

I've seen every single thing this administration does be called a distraction, even obviously harmful things like the border imprisonment. It's not a declaration I can swallow anymore because it implies nothing they do should be taken seriously even when it hurts or kills people.
I don't think any of it is truly a distraction, it just so happens that so many scandals and shitty decisions are happening at once that of course they're going to overlap.

So, more troops are being sent to guard the southern border against brown people invading at an estimated cost of $600M. Oddly enough 30,000 brown people were allowed to flee the country through the northern border.

And when asked if he trusted the head of the CIA and DNI to give him good advice, cheeto said no, he knows best, probably.

Speaking of cheetos 2020 bid, the campaign has thus far raised $129M since it began on his inauguration day and only has $19M left.

If they could get Russia back in line and China to join it would be great.

And something sad just happened to me, I saw the Seal of the POTUS and scoffed, not cheeto, the Seal, it just brought up no sense of serious consideration or respect or value, just derision. And that is sad.

If they could get Russia back in line and China to join it would be great.

And something sad just happened to me, I saw the Seal of the POTUS and scoffed, not cheeto, the Seal, it just brought up no sense of serious consideration or respect or value, just derision. And that is sad.
China has no desire to aggitate it's neighbor to the north... especially one that leaks military hardware specs to it all the time. Besides, NATO might interfere with Chinese interests eventually.

We have A numbers. It would've been very easy to keep families matched together. They just didn't bother.

It would've been even easier not to separate them, but just ... we already had a system in place that would've made this a non-issue, and they chose instead the lazy, neglectful, most harmful route they could.

We have A numbers. It would've been very easy to keep families matched together. They just didn't bother.

It would've been even easier not to separate them, but just ... we already had a system in place that would've made this a non-issue, and they chose instead the lazy, neglectful, most harmful route they could.
Really that sounds like the entire administration in a nut shell.

It's the first Monday in February, the legal deadline for POTUS to submit his budget.

Yeah, yeah just add it to the pile.