Former President Trump Thread

"Trump tweets like a F'ing drugged up 14 year old girl could be because he likes to spend time F'ing drugged up 14 year old Girls."

Trump probably didn't want him because he did Obama's, entirely unaware of the other presidents he'd announced, as Trump is unaware of many, many things.

But he knows hacking guys. He's got top people working on it. Top men!

Anyone notice how Trump is self-proclaimed great at everything? Reminds me a lot of the Kim dynasty in North Korea.

It looks like it is just a matter of a space being entered in the tag on accident, possibly due to autocorrect even. Looks like a nonissue to me.
Oh right, i forgot, we're past the point of asking him to actually check, even once, what he wrote. How unpresidented.

Oh right, i forgot, we're past the point of asking him to actually check, even once, what he wrote. How unpresidented.
Yeah...that isn't what you claimed at all. But how exciting is it to say, "Trump didn't proofread his tweet and tweeted the wrong person!" Right?

I absolutely look forward to the real substantive shit we can get mad about that this fuckwit does. This is just more useless crap distracting from things that actually matter.

No, you said "can't even tell who's his daughter". That's not remotely the same thing as messaging the wrong person.
What other implication does "can't even tell who's his daughter" would have?

Not that your clarification of how it happened was unwelcome, but i didn't think dismissing it as unworthy of any attention was warranted. We're not exactly a bastion of serious news that's supposed to be above it all or anything.

I absolutely look forward to the real substantive shit we can get mad about that this fuckwit does. This is just more useless crap distracting from things that actually matter.
So we're only allowing very serious stuff on this thread now?

The Cabinet confirmation hearings are such a fucking joke. I am terrified at how few fucks the Republicans have about this clown show.

Dave

Staff member
We have to have guns in schools! Why? Because they might get invaded by bears.

Yes, bears are why we need guns in schools.

Ladies and gentlemen, your next Secretary of Education, Betty DeVos.

Oh, and she wants to end public education and make all schools christian charter schools to build "God's Kingdom". Oh, and she thinks child labor laws should be repealed because jobs for kids would be "very exciting" for them. Oh, and she wants to strip education for special needs kids.

I guess a billionaire with no experience is a great fit for a complex office.

We have to have guns in schools! Why? Because they might get invaded by bears.

Yes, bears are why we need guns in schools.

Ladies and gentlemen, your next Secretary of Education, Betty DeVos.

Oh, and she wants to end public education and make all schools christian charter schools to build "God's Kingdom". Oh, and she thinks child labor laws should be repealed because jobs for kids would be "very exciting" for them. Oh, and she wants to strip education for special needs kids.

I guess a billionaire with no experience is a great fit for a complex office.
This has to be a joke, right?

So, pardons for some, half a million dollars for fighting the Others... and the sad thing is that some will view this as a fuck you to Trump, instead of just Obama doing the right thing there at the end.

She also thinks it should be up to states themselves how they deal with students with disabilities. :facepalm:

She also thinks it should be up to states themselves how they deal with students with disabilities. :facepalm:
OK I get the idea how that could turn out bad in some states, but that's that state's problem. That's the whole idea of not just having a federal state which mandates everything, and leaving it up to each on how to implement... well, a LOT of things. If a state does just about anything to its own citizens, it's not up to the neighboring state to impose their will upon the neighbor. That's why you don't all live in one state.

You have problems with that concept in general, or that it's applied to Education, or what?