Former President Trump Thread

We had no contact with the Russians.

OK we had (>100) contacts with the Russians but we never had any dealings with them.

OK we had dealings with them but they were business deals, we never met with the KGB about the campaign.

OK we met with the KGB about the campaign but we never colluded with them.

OK we colluded with the KGB on the campaign but the President didn't know!

< you are here

OK the President knew but collusion isn't a crime.

OK, collusion is just a blanket word being used for treason, conspiracy, espionage and racketeering. Yeah, ok we did that, but we had to or Hillary would have won!!!!!

You deserved it.

Last edited:

GasBandit

Staff member
For those that forgot the reference:

That didn't happen.​
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.​
And if it was, that's not a big deal.​
And if it is, that's not my fault.​
And if it was, I didn't mean it.​
And if I did...​
You deserved it.​

I'm not sure why... he'll have the taint of Trump with him the rest of his days. Even if he somehow becomes President, he's not getting re-elected.
I'm talking out of my poorly-informed ass, but I don't really see him as having re-election aspirations. I think he'd be happy to get to steer the country in a democristian/fiscal-conservative fashion, redouble the GOP's religious bent, and go back to either state-level politics or party-level tuning. I think he knows he's not front-runner material.

I'm not sure why... he'll have the taint of Trump with him the rest of his days. Even if he somehow becomes President, he's not getting re-elected.
I dunno. He could easily style himself the "actual" conservative, the "good" type, once Trump finally becomes too toxic. He won't win back the left or the middle, but he could very easily convince the religious right to come out in droves, if he's given the chance to show himself as a "respectable" right winger with a very strong, firm religious slant.

I'm talking out of my poorly-informed ass, but I don't really see him as having re-election aspirations. I think he'd be happy to get to steer the country in a democristian/fiscal-conservative fashion, redouble the GOP's religious bent, and go back to either state-level politics or party-level tuning. I think he knows he's not front-runner material.
Pence thinks he's chosen by God to lead the nation. I think he fights tooth-and-nail for 2020.

Given the lack of a secretary of defense and cheeto is absolutely fucking useless, the Pentagon settled the climate change debate.

It's real and a significant security risk to the operation of the military.

Trump will be making a live announcement from the White House tomorrow at 3 PM EST.

Predictions are he'll be declaring wall emergency, but White House sources say no.

Trump will be making a live announcement from the White House tomorrow at 3 PM EST.

Predictions are he'll be declaring wall emergency, but White House sources say no.
Fuck cheeto.

Mueller spoke tonight!

Spokesman Peter Carr says, “BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the Special Counsel’s Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s Congressional testimony are not accurate."

Judging by trumps response to the buzzfeed thing, I'm glad that he admits that Mueller investigation is run by honest people.
He always does this. They say something that supports his own claims they are "fine, honest people", the next week they say something that counters what he says they are "sad, pathetic liars." Either he has really short term memory or he hopes those in his base forget who he talks about week to week.

He always does this. They say something that supports his own claims they are "fine, honest people", the next week they say something that counters what he says they are "sad, pathetic liars." Either he has really short term memory or he hopes those in his base forget who he talks about week to week.
I mean, his base honestly doesn't care, they agree with him no matter what he says, so he can literally say anything. And he does.

Spokesman Peter Carr says, “BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the Special Counsel’s Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s Congressional testimony are not accurate."
Not accurate does not mean it didn’t happen. Those are some carefully chosen words.
Specifically chosen statement...