Former President Trump Thread

Did he just called in just like that? Isn't there a protocol for that? Did the White House PR Team know about this?

Warren is part Cherokee, Pocahontas was Powhatan and Wounded Knee was a massacre of Lacotas.
You think he's capable of understanding those differences? I'm just impressed he didn't compare her to Speedy Gonzales or the crows from Dumbo.

You think he's capable of understanding those differences? I'm just impressed he didn't compare her to Speedy Gonzales or the crows from Dumbo.
I am sure he does! Just as I am sure he knows the difference between Tennessee and Louisiana.!

I think I blame Turtleman more than Trump, for reasons already stated. But holy shit is Trump becoming more and more unhinged on Twitter.

Check out @NBCNews’s Tweet:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh fuck I'm laughing harder than Cartman at David Nelson.

Last edited:
Okay, -that- is the DUMBEST thing I've ever seen. He's never going to live THAT down.

People will forget all the horrible shit he's ever done some day... but catering a white house dinner with TAKE-OUT? Holy shit.

Joke #1:
Every SNL writer just quit because they can't top "Trump serves fast foot banquet."

Joke #2:
Trump's idea of fine dining is hamberders & covfefe.

trump.jpg

Mmmmm ... my crystal ball shows me that nothing will be accomplished regarding the shutdown today.

And my secondary, smaller, redundant crystal ball shows that my prediction is accurate!

Hold the phone, you can't get a pinky finger into the White House without being vetted out the ying-yang.

So that precludes him getting a caterer to fill the job on short notice.

Which leads to two rather embarrassing conclusions;

his own DC restaurant is not vetted to serve the White House

and McDonalds is vetted to serve the White House.

Hold the phone, you can't get a pinky finger into the White House without being vetted out the ying-yang.

So that precludes him getting a caterer to fill the job on short notice.

Which leads to two rather embarrassing conclusions;

his own DC restaurant is not vetted to serve the White House

and McDonalds is vetted to serve the White House.
Not only Mcdonalds. Burgerking, Wendy's and Dominos too.