Former President Trump Thread

Zappit

Staff member
God, if we could only go back to 2016 and tell Hillary, "You don't realize how much these people hate you, do you?"
Tonight on Hannity...

“The next moment a hideous, grinding speech, as of some monstrous machine running without oil, burst from the big telescreen at the end of the room. It was a noise that set one’s teeth on edge and bristled the hair at the back of one’s neck. The Hate had started.

As usual, the face of Hillary Clinton, the Enemy of the People, had flashed on to the screen. There were hisses here and there among the audience. The little sandy-haired woman gave a squeak of mingled fear and disgust. Clinton was the renegade and backslider who once, long ago (how long ago, nobody quite remembered), had been one of the leading figures of the other Party, almost on a level with Big Brother himself, and then had engaged in counter-Republican activities, had been condemned by Fox News for numerous crimes, and had mysteriously escaped and disappeared. The programmes of the Two Minutes Hate varied from day to day, but there was none in which Clinton was not the principal figure…

You know what would really save lives in the West? If we cut down all these damn trees that keep catching on fire. Oh, and if California stopped dumping all of the country's water into the ocean. Yeah. Our traitor is a giant fucking moron.

You know what would really save lives in the West? If we cut down all these damn trees that keep catching on fire. Oh, and if California stopped dumping all of the country's water into the ocean. Yeah. Our traitor is a giant fucking moron.
I came here to tell you all that we do not, in fact, have a law requiring us to dump water in the ocean. No one seems to know what the fuck he was on about (as usual).

I came here to tell you all that we do not, in fact, have a law requiring us to dump water in the ocean. No one seems to know what the fuck he was on about (as usual).
I dunno, most places seem to have a law for that, it's usually called "the law of gravity" or something to that effect.

That phrasing is peculiar, though, like they were in a relationship.
“Did you commit crimes with Paul Manafort?”
“Yes, on the kitchen table. And then again, later, in the shed on top of a wheelbarrow. We were committing crimes at least 2-3 times a day, wherever we happened to be.”

—Patrick

That phrasing is peculiar, though, like they were in a relationship.
“Did you commit crimes with Paul Manafort?”
“Yes, on the kitchen table. And then again, later, in the shed on top of a wheelbarrow. We were committing crimes at least 2-3 times a day, wherever we happened to be.”

—Patrick
Oh god... the mental image... THE MENTAL IMAGE!! :Leyla:

figmentPez

Staff member
In case there was any doubt No, the Trump Tower meeting was not 'totally legal'

TLDR: The Trump Tower meeting clearly fits established definitions of “conspiracy to defraud the United States.” because DoltJr agreed to meet a foreign national with the intent to receive something of value that could aid the Trump campaign. It doesn't matter if they actually got any information, conspiracy law only cares about the intent. They tried to circumvent campaign finance laws, thus they are guilty of conspiracy to defraud. And that's just what's already been made public, and admitted to by Dolt45.

Ya I am pretty sure this is what the city council does. I spent hours watching city council tapes while my old boss was trying to get them to approve a zoning change for a property he owned. I would be surprised if they couldn't enforce the removal of a sidewalk ornament.

figmentPez

Staff member
:Leyla::Leyla::Leyla::Leyla:

"There hasn't been any non-evidence!"

They believe that Trump is fighting a global ring of pedophiles. :rofl: No, the guy who has bragged about being able to barge into the dressing room for underage girls is not fighting pedophiles.

In case there was any doubt No, the Trump Tower meeting was not 'totally legal'

TLDR: The Trump Tower meeting clearly fits established definitions of “conspiracy to defraud the United States.” because DoltJr agreed to meet a foreign national with the intent to receive something of value that could aid the Trump campaign. It doesn't matter if they actually got any information, conspiracy law only cares about the intent. They tried to circumvent campaign finance laws, thus they are guilty of conspiracy to defraud. And that's just what's already been made public, and admitted to by Dolt45.
Nah, see it's like murder... if the person lives, it's not a crime....

This dude is local, a piece of shit politically, a piece of shit as a human, and the first representative to endorse trump.

I like this.

They believe that Trump is fighting a global ring of pedophiles. :rofl: No, the guy who has bragged about being able to barge into the dressing room for underage girls is not fighting pedophiles.
The hard part is telling which of these guys are actually serious believers and which are just "Trolls" who do this shit to the media for the LULZ. I really hate "troll culture" but it's been a thing for awhile now on the net and it was not going to be long before it started spilling into real life as the young people that took part start moving out into the world.

Last edited:

figmentPez

Staff member
They know Trump is guilty, and they're planning to not act, even in the face of evidence revealed by the Mueller investigation. This is morally reprehensible.
If true, then yes. They have a duty to act, and if they do not, then they are unfit for the positions.

--Patrick