Former President Trump Thread

Well it's a good thing then he won by the popular vote once you remove those 5 million illegals that voted for Hillary. :dumb:
You laugh, but that's literally his motivation for doing this; he sincerly believes he was cheated out of the popular vote due to illegals and illegal voting. He thinks if he can get rid of enough brown people then there is no way he can lose in a "fair" contest.

You laugh, but that's literally his motivation for doing this; he sincerly believes he was cheated out of the popular vote due to illegals and illegal voting. He thinks if he can get rid of enough brown people then there is no way he can lose in a "fair" contest.
I was hoping my emoji would show the sarcasm. I know about his delusions on the popular vote. It's the same about his crowd size. Or his boasting about pretty much anything he does. If he took a shit, it would be the biggest, longest, fastest shit ever. PERIOD.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is also motivation for the denaturalization of people. With Republicans not doing well in the elections, and minorities tending to vote Democrat, how else do you keep them from voting?

figmentPez

Staff member
He's been spewing racism since before he nearly lost the election. I don't know if he believes illegal immigrants voted, because I don't think he cares what the truth is. He wants power, and he's using racism as a means to get it.

Due process for citizens only... that would go well for tourism:

I can’t find it today, but yesterday it was everywhere...a quoted tweet about how “...so we’re all aware, this is a message from the President of the United States..suggesting that we willfully ignore the Constitution.”

—Patrick

I can’t find it today, but yesterday it was everywhere...a quoted tweet about how “...so we’re all aware, this is a message from the President of the United States..suggesting that we willfully ignore the Constitution.”

—Patrick
Great. Now y'all can ban guns! :awesome:

I saw an article today that Texas may go blue in a couple years due to demographic shifts.

The same people who say racism isn't real get terrified when they might end up a racial minority. :rolleyes:

I saw an article today that Texas may go blue in a couple years due to demographic shifts.

The same people who say racism isn't real get terrified when they might end up a racial minority. :rolleyes:
Don't worry, the Supreme Court upheld the right of Texas to be racist with gerrymandering.

No, see, it's ok when they do it, when the other side responds in kind, they're bad idiots...

But the Dems are doing it wrong... what they need to do is quote Trump verbatim... like how maybe the 2nd amendment people should do something about Trump etc.

figmentPez

Staff member
What's going on?
This is a continuation of the Red Hen incident. Maxine Waters called for people to do what was done to Sarah Sanders (asked to leave a restaurant) and Kirstjen Nielson (booed at a restaurant) to be done to all of Trump's staff. She wants the world to let them know they are not welcome in public spaces as long as they support the despicable behavior of this administration.

Trump is trying to spin this as Ms Waters calling people to violence, because Trump has repeatedly called his followers to violence.

This is a continuation of the Red Hen incident. Maxine Waters called for people to do what was done to Sarah Sanders (asked to leave a restaurant) and Kirstjen Nielson (booed at a restaurant) to be done to all of Trump's staff. She wants the world to let them know they are not welcome in public spaces as long as they support the despicable behavior of this administration.

Trump is trying to spin this as Ms Waters calling people to violence, because Trump has repeatedly called his followers to violence.
This will certainly help heal the nation of political divisiveness. I'm certain republican businesses won't retaliate down the road and claim, "Well you guys did it first!"

:facepalm:

The political landscape is changing and infecting the rest of society at an alarming pace.

This will certainly help heal the nation of political divisiveness. I'm certain republican businesses won't retaliate down the road and claim, "Well you guys did it first!"

The political landscape is changing and infecting the rest of society at an alarming pace.
It is like the school kids are picking their kickball teams. And if you don't choose a side, then you don't get to play.

Shut the fuck up. You defended the cake shop nonstop for discriminating against people for being gay. They're discriminating against people working for a regime that is committing crimes against humanity.*

*bUt wHAt AbOUt oBAmA?!?!?!

Who knew trade wars could be so hard?

Heh, is he really saying he's going to levy special taxes on 1 company? THE FREE MARKET EVERYBODY!!!

That's funny how they always say that when the left retaliates.

But hey, taking the high road has worked so well for teh dems... i mean they have control of all 3 branches and the presidency, right... i mena the reps couldn't have possibly won all of those positions after years of screeching about kenyan muslims and Killary, right?

∆∆∆∆∆ it's all or nothing! Black hats or white hats! You are one of them or you are one of us!
Yes, don't pick any teams, stay above it all... it's not like the president elected by only around 30% of the voting age population affects everyone's lives...

Edit: Oh I haven't seen this was posted already.

Anyway, why do I get the feeling he will try to force american companies to keep production in the country and make oversee production and outsourcing illegal?

Last edited:
Oh, and everyone who's ever argued that they need the 2nd to protect from tyranny, but thinks being rude to government officials on the street is crossing a line: YOU NEED TO TAKE A BETTER LOOK AT YOUR VALUE SYSTEM, BECAUSE, IN IT'S CURRENT FORM, IT'S NOTHING BUT BULLSHIT!!!

The 2nd amendment is a trash joke. It's just so morons can feel cool with their murder-toys. They'd never do anything to actually stop the government from being tyrannical, or else they already would've.

The 2nd amendment is a trash joke. It's just so morons can feel cool with their murder-toys. They'd never do anything to actually stop the government from being tyrannical, or else they already would've.
Oh c'mon now, i'm sure they would, if the tyranny came from the wrong kind of authoritarian...

The 2nd amendment is a trash joke. It's just so morons can feel cool with their murder-toys.
This is objectively incorrect, as we have attempted to educate you countless times.
They'd never do anything to actually stop the government from being tyrannical, or else they already would've.
"They" already are, but if they are also ones who understand the spirit of the law as well as the letter, they are doing so via the appropriate channels first, as they are supposed to, and saving what you appear to be referring to as the literal last resort.

--Patrick