Former President Trump Thread

There's a distinction between showing the gif and typing the title of the gif and whether or not I choose to do so is an intentional decision.

Giuliani admits Trump paid off stormy daniels after being pressed by notoriously tough journalist...Sean Hannity?

He buckled under exactly no pressure. There was so little outside pressure on him to buckle, he might as well have been in the vacuum of space.

I've never even seen a public defender with as little legal tact as Guiliani.

I actually think this is strategy.

You ever go to a restaurant that has such a huge confusing menu you just eat what the server suggests?

Same thing here, it's a shit tornado in a shit house full of shit mongers, and the base is so confused they will listen to what ever shit the shit Fox feeds them.

RIP Mr. Leahy.

Is no one talking about the fact a man worth (his words) > $10B had to pay back a $130k loan in installments?

Banks are also supposed to report if they see several consecutive transactions that appear to be deliberately avoiding the reporting limit, so ...

--Patrick

figmentPez

Staff member
Banks are also supposed to report if they see several consecutive transactions that appear to be deliberately avoiding the reporting limit, so ...
Trump could have enough transactions that he could spread out the payments enough to not even flag an automated system. I dunno for sure, but I'm betting a crooked lawyer would.

Because there's nothing like showing you won't honor your own deals 2 years after they're made to make brokering a new denuclearization deal (with north Korea) easier.
The nuchter deal wasn't great, leaving it is a dozen times worse.

Yeah even if we get a competent president in 2020, how can any country trust that we won't just elect a republican to ruin everything next time?

Cool that today's shit sounded almost identical to the shit said by Bush in 2002.

Fucking Bolton man. You guys are about to wade into another Iraq. Jesus Christ.

So cheeto-faced short finger pussy grabbing rope pushing dictator for life just threatened to revoke the press credentials of those that don't say nice things about him

So cheeto-faced short finger pussy grabbing rope pushing dictator for life just threatened to revoke the press credentials of those that don't say nice things about him
Good. Let him do it. The networks coddle him too much out of fear of losing their credentials. Once they're gone, they can be honest. And at what cost? Sarah Huckabee Sanders tells a few less lies? That's worth it in my book.

They tried that early in the administration, limiting the press pool. The outcry was amazing. Go ahead, let him do it again.