Former President Trump Thread

Does she actually do things other than sign some documents and show up at things to wave?
Yep. I find it sad really. She is so busy, her family must schedule appointments to see her. The only day she gets off work is Xmas, and only a half day at that.

Yet Her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth the Second at the spry age of ninety-one sees fit to only work fifteen hours each day.
Well of course she only put in 15 hours... there's not even a world war on, so there's almost nothing to do.

Dave

Staff member
Trump was just booed at the national championship game. Oh, and they zoomed in on him during the national anthem...and he didn't know the words.

Pfft, you liberals are just jealous because his stable genius mind is the only one that knows the REAL words to the anthem! You know, like, the ones that only the best people actually know! Such fake news, sad!

You mean that fake news, made up BS from the lamestream media? It didn't even happen, why would he need to live it down?
The BOMB NORTH KOREA NOW rhetoric has ramped up significantly tonight. At this rate, we may not be here to live anything down.

Pfft, you liberals are just jealous because his stable genius mind is the only one that knows the REAL words to the anthem! You know, like, the ones that only the best people actually know! Such fake news, sad!
Yeah, like maybe the lost 5th verse?

--Patrick

I don't know who Senator Feinstein is, but she had a good day today. While making trump look like a fool on live TV, she was releasing the Fusion testimony to the press.

I don't know who Senator Feinstein is, but she had a good day today. While making trump look like a fool on live TV, she was releasing the Fusion testimony to the press.
I’ll have you know, sir no one makes Trump look like a fool quite like Trump.

It's accidental or intentional, but we go from scandal to scandal in a blink of an eye with no ability for the scandal to gain traction.

It's accidental or intentional, but we go from scandal to scandal in a blink of an eye with no ability for the scandal to gain traction.
That's how it was the beginning of last year.

Did we get a break at any point or did I just get so exhausted for periods of 2017 that I stopped paying attention as much?

No breaks.

Shithole.
Condemn own parties policy on FISA.
White House omits from transcript items that make trump look stupid.
GPS Fusion transcript released.
"Tricked" into abadoning own position on DACA on live TV.
Embarrassing visit with Denmark.

And I can't remember what happened on Monday. I think it was the football game.

So the US Ambassador to Panama resigned today. Citing he could no longer work for trump.

That's the Russian end game right there. The end to organized and effective American foreign policy. A veteran for five administrations, having served your country faithfully with itelligence and honour is gone.

As a happy juxtaposition; trump newly appointed ambassador to Denmark fled his inaugural press conference rather than answer questions regarding previous statements he made about how Muslim immigrants in Denmark were burning politicians alive.

Dave

Staff member
So the US Ambassador to Panama resigned today. Citing he could no longer work for trump.

That's the Russian end game right there. The end to organized and effective American foreign policy. A veteran for five administrations, having served your country faithfully with itelligence and honour is gone.

As a happy juxtaposition; trump newly appointed ambassador to Denmark fled his inaugural press conference rather than answer questions regarding previous statements he made about how Muslim immigrants in Denmark were burning politicians alive.
Even better is that he called it "fake news" when told he had said that about muslims. Then when they showed him a video of him saying these things, he denied saying that he had called it "fake news" even though he'd done so merely minutes before and they had him on video saying it.

Is it bad that when I read your response I got upset because I thought that we were talking about trump in the Random Crap Thread?