[Gaming] Tragic the Garnering

Reactions
389 169 0
Had a date on Tuesday that ended at my house, and he spent like an hour going through my magic cards. Apparently I have over $1,000 in cards from when I played in my college years... More if I'm willing to let go of cards with sentimental value (e.g. my full art Damnations). Oh, and the Vault Exiled set I got at my local store for like $20-30 is apparently like $200 now, since I never opened it.

I'll be making a spreadsheet soon. I'll remake and keep the decks important to me (mono-black goblins, elven druids, crab mill...) and unload nearly everything else I think.

Reactions
1,014 202 4
Had a date on Tuesday that ended at my house, and he spent like an hour going through my magic cards. Apparently I have over $1,000 in cards from when I played in my college years... More if I'm willing to let go of cards with sentimental value (e.g. my full art Damnations). Oh, and the Vault Exiled set I got at my local store for like $20-30 is apparently like $200 now, since I never opened it.

I'll be making a spreadsheet soon. I'll remake and keep the decks important to me (mono-black goblins, elven druids, crab mill...) and unload nearly everything else I think.
But did you tap that?

Reactions
1,014 333 5
I hate Aetherflux Reservoir. I hate that not playing it in the last deck I made is intentionally handicapping it and I hate that if I use it, I hate using it because it's boring. I hate that card.

Reactions
1,014 202 4
I hate Aetherflux Reservoir. I hate that not playing it in the last deck I made is intentionally handicapping it and I hate that if I use it, I hate using it because it's boring. I hate that card.
I've found I don't hate it as much, at least not in commander. Usually at least one player on the board has a Krosan Grip

Reactions
1,014 333 5
My current favourite deck is my Varchild monored deck. It's challenging but it forces everyone to attack constantly so it makes the games exciting and quick.

Reactions
1,014 333 5
I mean, it is the culmination of Nicol Bolas' villain arc over like 10 blocks. On, the other hand, MY BOY DACK!

I was bummed that there was no Garruk in War of the Spark, and now I'm bummed that Dack's deeeeead.