TO ARMS YE OPPRESSED! We outnumber the admins 20:1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But our weapons can not hurt the mods. The weapons we posses do nothing other than annoy the mighty mods. Where as they can manipulate our very identity to their will. We must not challenge them!

So I say [schild=18,1,000000,C0C0C0:3dk5zmo8]long live the mods![/schild:3dk5zmo8]

[spoiler:3dk5zmo8]at least until we develop better weapons. Than we shall rain our fury down upon them![/spoiler:3dk5zmo8]

ZenMonkey said:
Take me where? Take me where??

*bounces excitedly*

Can it be Disneyland?
No. :angry:

Now go away, I'm trying to incite revolution here, and you're distracting me. :tongue:

-Adam

-- Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:09 pm --

Now it's 35:1 since Ed left!

Quick! Distract her while I grab her sceptre!

-Adam

hylian said:
So I say [schild=18,1,000000,C0C0C0:3rf8dyk7]long live the mods![/schild:3rf8dyk7]
This one I like. I keep.

stienman said:
No. :angry:

Now go away, I'm trying to incite revolution here, and you're distracting me. :tongue:
This one displeases me.

T

Twitch

Do you hear the people sing, singing the song of Angry men! It is the music of a people who will NOT be slaves again!

P

Philosopher B.

I was gonna bring my pitchfork to the riots, but one of the prongs broke off. :waah:

C

Chibibar

ZenMonkey said:
Take me where? Take me where??

*bounces excitedly*

Can it be Disneyland?
well normally I don't like cats, but I'm sure I can pack you and mr zm in a kitty cart and take both of you to Disneyworld this October (going there for a week with meal plan)

Who would we put in power instead of Turbo and Zen?

JUSKI?

Yeah, no, thanks, I prefer evils I already know and look their proper gender, thankyouverymuch.

(this parenthesis is specially for Zen: AH-AH AH-AH DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADDYYY AH-AH AH-AH)

Chavez makes my blood boil. But that picture of him in this context makes me want to giggle.

I'm all confused right now.

C

Cuyval Dar

Goddammit, we were supposed to take them down from the inside, by making Juski an admin and use him as a mindless figurehead.
Now, he'll only be a mindless mod, who happens to look like a lady.

We may have to go with "Operation Shego Storm" now. I was saving that for a special occasion.

/waits for the next revolution

C

Cuyval Dar

I'm going to get some flack for this, but I hung out on the CAD forums quite a lot, and "revolutions" against the mods are quite common there, resulting in entire sub-boards being "nuked".

I guess that my point being, is that I call dibs on the Mounted Bear Cavalry, Penguins with machine guns,Red Squadron, and the reanimated Skeleton Commandos. Also Spetznas (Russian SpecFor).

Cuyval Dar said:
I'm going to get some flack for this, but I hung out on the CAD forums quite a lot, and "revolutions" against the mods are quite common there, resulting in entire sub-boards being "nuked".
What do they do?

C

Cuyval Dar

Edrondol said:
Cuyval Dar said:
What do they do?
It is actually quite funny. Picture our Demotivational thread, and RTS-style military strategy combined with a hefty dose of internet craziness.
You can get away with just about anything during it, short of the basic forum rules.

Cuyval Dar said:
Edrondol said:
[quote="Cuyval Dar":3dts8ld8]I'm going to get some flack for this, but I hung out on the CAD forums quite a lot, and "revolutions" against the mods are quite common there, resulting in entire sub-boards being "nuked".
What do they do?
It is actually quite funny. Picture our Demotivational thread, and RTS-style military strategy combined with a hefty dose of internet craziness.
You can get away with just about anything during it, short of the basic forum rules.[/quote:3dts8ld8]

I'm...I'm sorry. I can't picture that at all.

C

Cuyval Dar

Fine then, MD.

Let us continue with the Revolution.

All Reds report in!

C

Cuyval Dar

Edrondol said:
But why would that get subforums shut down?
Not literally shutting them down, but more or less, no one really posted in them, to go along with it all.

I

Iaculus

I, for one, welcome our new mod overlords. Also, our old mod overlords.

I'm flexible.

Status
Not open for further replies.