Tired of that gay daughter? Here is some horrible advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

makare

I'm surprised it didn't involve the phrase "a serious deep dicking"

J

Jiarn

Oh man, I know someone who would love to read this article and make sure that the writer woke up in different pieces in different states.

Pretty sure this is a joke site...Hell, the writer responds in the comments with

Oh believe me, if you hire the right transvestites it is not rape. Its pretty hard to refuse a 15 year old Vietnamese ladyboy with supple, hormone-encouraged breasts, minimal male sex organs, and a jasmine-scented anus. Reguardless of your gender, they are pretty hard to pass up, so they fetch a high price… and they are shrewd barterers. I once traded an entire Tommy Bahama bedroom set for just 3 hours of service to two fine gentlemen/ladies. It was worth it, after that point my daughter totally stopped watching Sailor Moon with her bedroom door closed.
Heh, awesome.

J

Jiarn

Ok now that was fantastic -laugh-

Wait.... I used to watch Sailor Moon with the door closed.... crap I'm a lesbian.

M

makare

Yeah I was thinking it was a joke by the comments. If it was just the article, sadly, I would not be able to tell.

This reminds me of the golden girls making young boys gay thing. Hehe.

It's a parody site. The author writes another similar piece on how to make your son gay because straight son's are "useless".

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

It reminds me of this type of humor.

BANNED: BRATZ SLUTZ DOLLS
Do you want to purchase a doll that teaches your daughter how to dress like a slut? Do you want your daughter to take off a little boy's clothes and see what he looks like naked? Do you want your children to talk like a Negro while they are playing with their dolls? How about a doll that teaches your daughter how to get a tattoo and trade panties with her friends? Maybe you think it's "a-OK" with Jesus for your daughter to be playing with a naked black boy! Next thing you know, your Christian daughter will turn 21, go off to college and bring home her own black boy! She might even ask if it is okay for her to be "unequally yoked," with a colored fellow! While you are sitting there scratching your head, wondering why your daughter is bringing shame upon your family, you'll think back... You'll think back and realize it was the Bratz Dolls you bought her for Christmas! And you'll realize the tragedy in your life was all explained to you right here, and all you did was laugh out loud! Shame on you! Shame on Bratz Dolls for the lives and families they will destroy as they are placed under Christmas trees for innocent little girls across America!

Man, I can't remember the "law" that says something to the effect of, "The more outrageous the parody, the more likely it is to be believed."

M

makare

I don't think it is all that outrageous. I have heard just as psycho things from people who were very serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.