Time to release... the virus! (Zombie Avatar Week)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I'll be fine, I've taken steps to prevent any zombies from nomming m--

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXZQrmDc3p8[/ame]

UNNNNNGGHHHHHH

fade

Staff member
Ha! I was searching YouTube for a clip of "send more cops" from Return of the Living Dead, and I found out that apparently someone made a song called "Send more cops" starring zombies.

* the glow of the monitors illuminate her face as the lights in the compound flicker for a moment*

Things are progressing... beautifully.... aren't they?

*she glances over at the mysterious figure in the shadows*

I'm sure you wish there were something you could do to save them all?

*she gives a toothy grin and returns her gaze to the monitors... as another forum member is being eaten on one of the many screens*

I do enjoy when they do not turn.... watching them run and fail is even more to my liking.

*Starts banging on a door where the source of the intercom announcements are coming from*

Shheeeeeegggooooo...leeeeeeeett meeeeeee iiiinnnnnnnn...cuuuuurrrrreee mmmmeeeee...oooorrrrrrrrr elllllllllsssssssssee...

A

Andromache

* the glow of the monitors illuminate her face as the lights in the compound flicker for a moment*

Things are progressing... beautifully.... aren't they?

*she glances over at the mysterious figure in the shadows*

I'm sure you wish there were something you could do to save them all?

*she gives a toothy grin and returns her gaze to the monitors... as another forum member is being eaten on one of the many screens*

I do enjoy when they do not turn.... watching them run and fail is even more to my liking.
:eyebrow:

My word old chaps, I must say that I have quite the cravings for some brains. What an odd craving to have. Ah well, might as well shamble down the the pub and see what I can find.

*stops banging on the door*

Ffoooorrgeeetttt ittt...

*turns to shambling zombie masses*

Zzoooommmbbiieee bretthheeerrnnn...llleeeetttt uussssssss huuuuuuunnnntt!

W

Wasabi Poptart

My word old chaps, I must say that I have quite the cravings for some brains. What an odd craving to have. Ah well, might as well shamble down the the pub and see what I can find.
Uuuunnggghhh....braaaains n' crispsssss

Status
Not open for further replies.