This is to Ed. I Want to apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
134 19 0
#1
In the spirit of things around here, I felt this was appropriate.

Dave, I'm sorry about the way I treated you the other day. I do believe that you are good person, and I do respect you for your ideas and your personality. I'm sorry that my actions made you feel as if I felt ours was a purely physical relationship. Nothing could be further from the truth. In the end, I realize that it was wrong of me to be manhandling your FOH in front of my friends, and I would not have done so had I realized the pain it would cause you.

In my defense, you probably shouldn't have worn the tassles if this kind of thing makes you uncomfortable.

Whew. Boy do I feel better. Anyone else have anything they need to get off their chest? Other than tassles, I mean.
 
E

EsteBeatDown

#4
Next time on..

As The Forum Turns

-- Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:37 pm --

DAMN YOU LE QUACK.
 
K

Kitty Sinatra

#8
This really would've been better off handled in private.

But now that it's been made public, I gotta say Funsize. You really don't need to apologize. Dave is a giant dick and deserved the humiliation for all the crap he's done to you and the rest of us. I mean, the smurftard trapped us in this forum! Dude you should've pinched his ass, too.
 
Reactions
134 19 0
#9
Gruebeard said:
This really would've been better off handled in private.

But now that it's been made public, I gotta say Funsize. You really don't need to apologize. Dave is a giant * and deserved the humiliation for all the crap he's done to you and the rest of us. I mean, the smurftard trapped us in this forum! Dude you should've pinched his a**, too.
Oh, I did. That he doesn't mind. :unibrow:
 
Reactions
474 124 6
#15
From the various reactions, I think I can be grateful that the work proxy is blocking that image. I just need to remember not to open this thread when I'm at home now...

What has been not-seen can remain unseen. :aaahhh:

-Adam
 
E

EsteBeatDown

#17
You know what? Screw it. I know you guys have been wanting a still of this since seeing my avatar anyways. Here ya go.

 
Reactions
134 19 0
#18
EsteBeatDown said:
You know what? Screw it. I know you guys have been wanting a still of this since seeing my avatar anyways. Here ya go.

Actually, your avatar is where I discovered that I can't block an individual avatar. I tried to block yours, and lost them all. And for a moment, I didn't know who any of you people were.
 
E

EsteBeatDown

#19
Fun Size said:
EsteBeatDown said:
You know what? Screw it. I know you guys have been wanting a still of this since seeing my avatar anyways. Here ya go.

Actually, your avatar is where I discovered that I can't block an individual avatar. I tried to block yours, and lost them all. And for a moment, I didn't know who any of you people were.
:D
 
S

Silvanesti

#21
Screw you all.

I hate each and every one of you.

Especially you bastards with your pictures.

Smurff you butt-pirates.
 

Shannow

Staff member
Reactions
32 0 0
#22
Yessssssss.....




Keep it up, and this thread gets moved to NSFW....MY DOMAIN!!!
 
R

Rubicon

#23
GasBandit said:
It's a FAAAAKE (rave edition)


rofl.. thats fuckin awesome GB..awesome

-- Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:06 pm --

Shannow said:
Yessssssss.....




Keep it up, and this thread gets moved to NSFW....OUR DOMAIN!!!
FTFY :D
 
L

Le Quack

#26
How could a single picture with no nudity be so much worse than one with nudity?
 
#28
This thread makes me sad. I thought Fun Size and I had something beautiful and he's gone and made it something cheap.














Like his mom.
 
Reactions
134 19 0
#30
Edrondol said:
This thread makes me sad. I thought Fun Size and I had something beautiful and he's gone and made it something cheap.














Like his mom.
Dude, my mom's not cheap. Unless you had a coupon or something...that's different.
 
E

EsteBeatDown

#34
Fun Size said:
Edrondol said:
This thread makes me sad. I thought Fun Size and I had something beautiful and he's gone and made it something cheap.














Like his mom.
Dude, my mom's not cheap. Unless you had a coupon or something...that's different.
Took some time, but I found them.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top