[News] This is going too doggone far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, there's a politician somewhere in America (probably Arizona) trying to require that all dogs should speak English.

An individual should be able to home school their pets with out intervention from the Government.
No, we need to make all public pet schools equal. The problem isn't about what language the pets speak, it's that pets in disadvantaged areas have been undereducated for far too long.

No, we need to make all public pet schools equal. The problem isn't about what language the pets speak, it's that pets in disadvantaged areas have been undereducated for far too long.
The wealthy are just as well know for neglecting to teach their dogs to play well with others. They are well fed but socially neglected.

The wealthy are just as well know for neglecting to teach their dogs to play well with others. They are well fed but socially neglected.
While this is true, I feel that it only goes to support my argument for more equality in how pet schools are funded and run. You can't expect pet owners who overly shelter their pets at home as it is to do a better job by allowing them to keep the pets home all day.

I should really become a reporter. You don't have to check facts or sources or anything anymore.[DOUBLEPOST=1355522880][/DOUBLEPOST]I also feel compelled to point out that a dog responds more to body cues and tone of voice than they do to the actual words being said.

It's most sad when things like this are so plausible that we believe it. Quebec language laws fit this exactly, except for it being in Montreal. If it was Quebec City, then I'll be that it'd be hard to persuade people that it wasn't real news, even in face of evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.