[PC Game] The Walking Dead (game)

The real question is whether or not the devs deliver a zombie-clem at the end of Episode 5, or if they pull a switeroo on us and kill her off in Episode 1 and make the rest of the game about AJ.

The real question is whether or not the devs deliver a zombie-clem at the end of Episode 5, or if they pull a switeroo on us and kill her off in Episode 1 and make the rest of the game about AJ.
She dies in episode 1, then we have 4 episodes about Javier's family again.

Was about to go to bed, but the first chapter of The Final Season is downloadable now, so I guess I'll emotionally scar myself a little bit before bed.

Yeah, it's kind of up in the air... I wouldn't be surprised if someone else grabbed the rights and tried to finish the story or if Robert Kirkman took it upon himself to give us some resolution in the form of comics, but until someone says something to the contrary, we're just kind of... stuck with the idea that it's over.

Well that's good to know at least. I wouldn't be surprised if Gearbox Software was the interested party, considering their relationship with TT.