[PC Game] The Vice City Remaster

Finally got my computer fixed, so I took some screenshots from one of my favorite missions and totally failed the next one bc I got distracted fighting the cops. It's time for a short and sweet review of Vice City

I have the graphics set to medium, except for the draw distance and clouds which are set to high. This is too low for my hardware, game needs some more optimization. I had two instances of severe fps drops during this session but overall it was a smooth experience. Some scenes are too dark from the new lighting and shadows. This game is still Miami Vice on crack tho and I love it. Overall I'd give it a doing a dirt bike wheelie firing a machine pistol with I Wanna Rock on the radio at 2am/10 or an 8 and Game Of The Fucking Year. This was a childhood favorite and I am so glad to have it in my life again :3

3 and San Andreas seriously suck ass. Wait for patches and 50% off next year

Edit: I turned up the graphics and it was still running at 60, had everything at medium from my computer shitting the bed. There will still be those drops tho

Last edited:
I was blown away by how awful the lighting in san andreas was early into the game. Outside looks great but some interiors look a lot worse than the original. Somehow my rain didn't look awful. This was set at high, running at 60fps. Didn't play long enough to get a good feel for its performance

Can't find any shots for gta 3. It seemed to run fine until it started to rain, then the effect covered everything and made it too difficult to see where I was driving. Got no idea how my favorite got it so good here

I was blown away by how awful the lighting in san andreas was early into the game. Outside looks great but some interiors look a lot worse than the original. Somehow my rain didn't look awful. This was set at high, running at 60fps. Didn't play long enough to get a good feel for its performance

I've played through the opening missions in san andreas so many times that this really stood out as something was wrong