Former President Trump Thread

This is the most presidential thing he has done the entire time he's been in office and it only comes now in an attempt to save himself.

And with it, hoards saying "See! He never condoned or incited!"...

Dave

Staff member
This is the most presidential thing he has done the entire time he's been in office and it only comes now in an attempt to save himself.

Yeah he TOTALLY wrote this himself. He used the word "unequivocally".

If it wasn’t for his jab at Twitter, etc I almost thought he got through an entire speech without making it about him again.

figmentPez

Staff member

Too little, too late.

"Those who engaged in violence will be brought to justice..." But what about those who incited the violence? Those who gave reconnaissance tours of the Capitol? Those who intentionally understaffed law enforcement protecting the Capitol? Will those people be brought to justice?

"a transition" The fucking asshole still can't bring himself to say Biden.

"free speech" Shut up you button-headed cheese needle! You are responsible for getting rid of Net Neutrality, you have no standing to complain about violations of the 1st Amendment.

"unity" The only unity that America needs right now is a united front against white supremacists, and those who would ally themselves with white supremacy.

Necronic

Staff member
Been a while.. thought I would pop in to say:

Fuck Trump, but more importantly fuck the idiots that supported him. Trump is barely more responsible than the people that elected him. Nothing he did was a surprise. Nothing that these people at the capital did was a surprise.

You spend decades telling folks that the 2A is to defend against tyranny. You spend years telling folks that the other side are communist monsters. And you spend months telling them they stole the election.

This was guaranteed to happen. So fuck everyone who made this happen.

You want unity now? You can suck my unit(y)

See yall in another 4 years.

Been a while.. thought I would pop in to say:

Fuck Trump, but more importantly fuck the idiots that supported him. Trump is barely more responsible than the people that elected him. Nothing he did was a surprise. Nothing that these people at the capital did was a surprise.

You spend decades telling folks that the 2A is to defend against tyranny. You spend years telling folks that the other side are communist monsters. And you spend months telling them they stole the election.

This was guaranteed to happen. So fuck everyone who made this happen.

You want unity now? You can suck my unit(y)

See yall in another 4 years.
100%. Trump is the pustulent boil. Those protecting him and prevent him from being lanced are the real problem.

"Fuck you. You know I won. You'll never be as great as I am."
The letter will also be signed but you won't be able to see it under the mustard stains.
Close. I'm thinking less coherent, more caps, and written in Sharpie.

"STOLLEN! I'll BE BESTER next time! MAGA!"

"Dear totally fake President!

You stole the election and are fake news! When you decide to obey the will of my the people, you can reach me at the golf course. Any golf course, they all know me because I am the best golfer many people have said, "Wow! He's so talented!" I could have been a professional, but the dishonest, lying PGA said I was too good, everyone says so that's why I built my own golf courses so that I would have somewhere that really tested my skills I'm so good that they have to add strokes onto my scores and people still don't believe I did that well and I tell them, it's true! You could play me 10 times and I'd win by a LOT everytime, believe me!

[scribble signature]"

I kind of assume a letter will be written by Pence or some chief of staff and rubber stamped as being from "Trump", containing nothing but some vague cliches and well wishes.

Since Turtle won't allow a trial to come to the Senate floor before his term is up, there won't be any pardons for the Capitol attack, since an impeached president cannot pardon those involved in the crimes involved in his impeachment.